Page 180 of 191 FirstFirst ... 160170175176177178179180181182183184185190 ... LastLast
Results 1,791 to 1,800 of 1902

Thread: Amazon AUSTRALIA Transformers items

Quote Originally Posted by JJJ View Post
    Detritus finally has an Amazon AU page. Once again no stock; will it have stock from UK or US non-Amazon vendors in a bit, just like Devcon?
    The language in the description says it's French. So maybe it's actually coming from Amazon France, which would be unusual to see a French listing on Amazon AU, but not unheard of.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I've been charged for Bombshell overnight.

After EB released their wave 4 Legacy Evolution toys early last week, I wonder if Amazon have been allowed to release theirs... and if JB will release theirs early too.

Has anyone here been charged for Commander Ultra Magnus yet?
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Not yet.

Going to be busy when it happens though - I've got 7 things all turning up this coming week (SS86 Magnus, Trashmaster, Bludgeon, Strongarm, Nacelle, Nova Prime, Javelin & Kaskade, Shockers and Pax, and Megs and Ratbat). Somehow I think I'm in for a bunch of e-mails pushing things back...

And I was wrong again

A charge from Amazon appeared on my card this morning, for the exact amount of Ultra Magnus. Might be a busy week after all

Other is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Hmm, a dispatch notice for the Orion Pax/Senator Shockwave pack, guess we'll find out if Amazon sorted out the mess around that and the other two pack this week, since the Rabat/Megatron set is slated to arrive on the 2nd/Monday

So I had Commander UM, Nacelle and Nova Prime preordered. No dispatch notice but have been charged for UM and Nova, but not Nacelle. Hopefully not an issue like we've seen elsewhere with cancelled orders

Did notice Nacelle stopped being available for order at some point recently, am a little worried. Between that and the fear of not getting the right two packs this capsule has been... something.

I think Nacelle just sold out. Guess Amazon AU didn't get as much stock as usual, because I don't see Nacelle being super popular.