Page 182 of 192 FirstFirst ... 162172177178179180181182183184185186187 ... LastLast
Results 1,811 to 1,820 of 1917

Thread: Amazon AUSTRALIA Transformers items

I got a generic delay email from Amazon for my Senator Ratbat + Megatron 2 pack. No new date given.

I got both emails, noting the "unknown" delay of the 2-pack, and the cancellation of Nacelle.

I ordered Nacelle on July 22nd too, so they must have over-sold it a lot.

At least it is still available to purchase, via Amazon US and UK... but for a little bit more.
    https://amzn.asia/d/f3x6Z1u (click on other buying choices, and maybe toggle your delivery address if you select the UK option)

The Australian price was $55, which wasn't too bad for a limited edition Voyager, but the foreign sources have it for au$70, which is actually pretty good if you think that postage for something like that across the globe would be at least $30.

Oh, and if anyone gets impatient for the missing (Ratbat/Megatron) 2-pack, or don't trust Amazon Australia to get it, it is still in-stock at Falcons Hangar, but for a little bit more, as it would probably cost about au$150 to get it shipped to Australia (compared to Amazon's price of $92).
    https://www.tfh.com.sg/product-details.php?p=34911

I just ordered Nacelle, selecting the US option, and it was au$70, and should arrive in 2-3 weeks time, as it is now in stock over there.
    An extra $15 and 2 weeks.... I'm okay with that, to complete the set.

I too ordered Nacelle and the 2 pack on the 22nd of July..no emails as of yet so fingers crossed.

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I think the most annoying thing right now is not knowing. If Nacelle's coming, all good. If not, then I can order from elsewhere as noted above.

But not receiving any notification either way, I now risk the other places running out of stock before I learn that I need to buy from them.

Nacelle ain’t coming. I suspect it’s a product recall over QC issues. Whether they will clean the gunk off, and resell them later, is dubious.

So I just grabbed one on eBay before they go stratospheric in price.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

So with Amazon I had the Ratbat/Megs and the Shockwave/Pax 2-packs ordered.

The one order/listing says Ratbat/Megs, but the photo showed Shockwave/Pax and that order arrived today with Shockwave/Pax in it.

The other order/listing says Shockwave/Pax and has no photo. So I guess I just have to hope that it's Ratbat/Megs when it shows up

Go to the actual item page, and check the Hasbro product number and the Amazon item number. What's in your order summary page will often not match the actual item page.

Shockwave and Pax is F6964 & B0BDJ6XK2S.

Megatron and Ratbat is F7015 & B0BCLZ2GTG.

So far as I know, nobody in Australia has received Megatron and Ratbat.

is there any chance our megatron & ratbat preorders will be fulfulled by the UK stock that the item link is directing to now?

or do we need to place a new order for the UK stock (at the higher price) and cancel our preorders?

Amazon AU should be receiving their own stock.

... and it just occurred to me why they might not have delivered yet. The now infamous farce regarding the labelling of these listings led to many (most? all?) orders being placed at an obviously too-low price (two voyagers for $91.88 in my case). I suspect that instead of bothering with sending out e-mails stating that there was a clear error, the underhanded sods are going to let the expected arrival date (this evening) come to pass without dispatch, and then cancel the lot, re-list them at the correct price, and require us to re-order at that higher amount.

Very shady practice if they do indeed do this, and this is why I prefer not to buy from Amazon.