Page 185 of 189 FirstFirst ... 165175180181182183184185186187188 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,850 of 1889

Thread: Amazon AUSTRALIA Transformers items

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    My Nacelle was cancelled by Amazon (they sent me an email without any explanation).

I ended up ordering one from Amazon America, and it arrived a couple weeks ago, and only about $10 more.
    Thanks yeah I ordered from Amazon US over the weekend and it shipped Tuesday so should get it next week

It was ~$85 so still not too bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyfire View Post
    New Amazon preorders for 1/2/24 release:

SS107 Predacon Scorponok $39.99
    https://www.amazon.com.au/dp/B0CFZHBFG9
    SS Core Decepticon Mohawk $15.99
    https://www.amazon.com.au/dp/B0CFZD4XJZ
    I was wondering why I couldn't find these when I did my search yesterday, and when I click on those links, both of those *toys* are listed in "Home Hifi" on Amazon Australia.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    My SS86 Ratchet shipped. I still haven't been charged for SS86 Frenzy Red.
    I had three items on pre-order for the November 1st release date, but Ratchet is the only one that didn't get charged or shipped... and still says an arrival date of November 2nd to 3rd... which will be an amazing feat if they manage to pull that off.

It is strange that they haven't sent a delay email, or updated the order to reflect more realistic dates.
    Maybe they ran out and haven't decided what to do yet.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    My SS86 Ratchet shipped. I still haven't been charged for SS86 Frenzy Red.
    I had three items on pre-order for the November 1st release date, but Ratchet is the only one that didn't get charged or shipped... and still says an arrival date of November 2nd to 3rd... which will be an amazing feat if they manage to pull that off.

It is strange that they haven't sent a delay email, or updated the order to reflect more realistic dates.
    Maybe they ran out and haven't decided what to do yet.
    They shipped out my Ratchet in the very early morning of Wed 1 Nov and I received it in WA that afternoon. However they still haven't charged or shipped my red Frenzy despite them giving a date of 3 Nov.

Update: Amazon has just sent me the usual delay and apology email regarding red Frenzy. There is no longer any ETA. Email said they'd send me a new date when one becomes available.

Did anyone actually get charged and receive their Frenzy? I noticed that JB is not getting theirs until December, so I guess that would be true for Amazon too then.
    Last edited by Kyle; 3rd November 2023 at 06:07 PM.

SS86 Commander Ultra Magnus is on sale - $138.33 from Amazon UK or $142.22 via Amazon AU. Also a few "Like New" with damaged packaging (~$130-135) from Amazon AU Warehouse.

I was wondering why I couldn't find these when I did my search yesterday, and when I click on those links, both of those *toys* are listed in "Home Hifi" on Amazon Australia.
    SS Mohawk and Predacon Scorponok are #1 and #2 in Home Audio Blank Media. Lolz.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyfire View Post
    Also a few "Like New" with damaged packaging (~$130-135) from Amazon AU Warehouse.
    My SS86 Ultra Magnus had damaged packaging. I guess some people returned their damaged Ultra Magnus.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Be careful with amazon warehouse deals. They don't inspect returns so good chance you're getting swapped out junk in the packaging that you'll just need to send back.

SS109 Concept Art Megatron $99.99, releasing 1/2/24. Currently "#1 Best Seller in Radio Communication Accessories" .

It's certainly a clever way to get Transformers into the number 1 spot, by listing them in strange categories.

It just leaves (blue) Rumble left of this wave to be listed somewhere.

Also... my Ratchet arrived yesterday, as it was shipped Friday night. It was accompanied by an email from Amazon apologizing for the delay.

They also used the American dating system, despite being an email from Amazon *Australia*....

We intended to deliver your order 140-6043011-6766290 on 11/3/2023
    ...which in Australia, means that they intended to have the item delivered on March 11th.