Page 95 of 191 FirstFirst ... 758590919293949596979899100105115 ... LastLast

Thread: Amazon AUSTRALIA Transformers items

Siege Omega Supreme is back up for pre-order at around $290 on Amazon AU (via Amazon US).

Kingdom Megatron is now on Amazon AU via UK for 85.

https://www.amazon.com.au/dp/B08HGKG...ing=UTF8&psc=1

Also Kingdom Ultra Magnus

https://www.amazon.com.au/dp/B08MVWN...ing=UTF8&psc=1

Quote Originally Posted by nalops View Post
    Kingdom Megatron is now on Amazon AU via UK for 85.

https://www.amazon.com.au/dp/B08HGKG...ing=UTF8&psc=1

Also Kingdom Ultra Magnus

https://www.amazon.com.au/dp/B08MVWN...ing=UTF8&psc=1
    Airazor, Huffer, Dinobot, and Inferno are up too.

The Botropolis pack is now in-stock in America, for au$86 on the Australian site (pretty good for 2 Deluxe and 2 Micromaster pairs, which would add up to be au$100 at retail).

Mine arrived today without any warning... as I've been checking the order every week to see if it gets cancelled.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    The Botropolis pack is now in-stock in America, for au$86 on the Australian site (pretty good for 2 Deluxe and 2 Micromaster pairs, which would add up to be au$100 at retail).

Mine arrived today without any warning... as I've been checking the order every week to see if it gets cancelled.
    I haven't been charged yet. Probably because I'm lower on the list. I cancelled my US order to get it from Amazon AU, which Amazon AU ended up cancelling for no freaking reason, so I had to reorder from Amazon US.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Not going to lie, it's a little stressful that Amazon US still has their global listings up for sale when they've run out on their own site.

People in US can still order it from the Amazon US site, they're just not shipping it direct to us here in Australia. The listings on other Amazon sites like AU, SG should be fine.

Kingdom Leader Megatron (Trex) for $72.69 via Amazon US. Free shipping for Prime members, otherwise it's $24 (so cheaper to get one month of Prime for $7 instead). It's a "preorder" with the release date being 18/03/21.
    "sometimes the things you see might not be real and the things that are real you might not see"

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    I haven't been charged yet. Probably because I'm lower on the list. I cancelled my US order to get it from Amazon AU, which Amazon AU ended up cancelling for no freaking reason, so I had to reorder from Amazon US.
    I also cancelled my US order just before the release date and ordered from Amazon AU. I was charged yesterday and the set is now listing as shipped.

Quote Originally Posted by Tranceblade View Post
    Not going to lie, it's a little stressful that Amazon US still has their global listings up for sale when they've run out on their own site.
    Quote Originally Posted by nalops View Post
    People in US can still order it from the Amazon US site, they're just not shipping it direct to us here in Australia. The listings on other Amazon sites like AU, SG should be fine.
    Just to clarify... there are a lot of items on the Amazon America site that are not available to people logged in with a non-American address. If you change your location (shipping address) to an American address (or postcode if you aren't logged in), the items will show up as being available. But it still doesn't make them purchasable to non-Americans.
    I have a shipping forwarder as an alternative address and switching to it is how I can tell if something actually is in-stock, or how much it is to Americans (and gives me a backup for items not available to us if I really desperately want it, at any cost).

If you are logged in and have your shipping address set as being in Australia, some of those items that are not available to non-American addresses will have a box on the right side of the product page asking if you want to buy it through the Australian Amazon site, and it will send you to the Australian page when you click on it.