Page 120 of 189 FirstFirst ... 100110115116117118119120121122123124125130140 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 1887

Thread: Amazon AUSTRALIA Transformers items

So much for "pre-order price guarantee"

I was hoping that when they realised the price was wrong and fixed it, they wouldn't cancel the orders, but notify people of the change to give them the option of cancelling the order themselves, and not charge them until they confirm that they still want it at the new price.

Quote Originally Posted by XCool View Post
    So much for "pre-order price guarantee"
    Pre-Order Price Guarantee doesn't apply in the case of mispricing, as described in our Pricing Policy, or to orders cancelled by us in accordance with the Conditions of Use. Our sale of products to you is subject to our Conditions of Use and to our Pricing Policy.
    From the T&Cs

Also…

If an item's correct price is higher than our stated price, we will, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before dispatching or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation.This applies only to products sold and fulfilled by Amazon AU. Sellers may follow different policies in the event of a mispriced item.

I would have prefered them to keep my preorder but alter it to the correct price. I still want the figure, but now my order is cancelled...

Well, we have the link recorded here, so we just have to keep rechecking it to see if they relist it at the proper price.

I was at the post office today at about 3pm to pick up KD BW Scorponok which had arrived yesterday, and as I was next door at Coles to grab some groceries, I got a text to say that something was on its way to be delivered today from Amazon in Melbourne (I had two items in transit - The Ark and Grimlock/Mirage 2-pack). The post office would close at 5pm, so just in case it was the Ark I decided to wait in the car (parked near the post office entrance). At about 4pm a red post office van arrived, and sure enough, soon afterwards a notification came through to say it was delivered.
    Hopping inside the post office, I asked them for an item that was just delivered (fortunately they know me from all the toys I pick up), and "unfortunately" it was the 2-pack.
    The strange thing was that it was shipped from Melbourne by express post, which I didn't select because it has a fee to it... so either it was a mistake, or it was meant to make up for the 2 month delay, as it was supposed to be out July 7th.

Sigh... the Ark will have to wait until later in the week.

Not an item but Amazon Australia is going to charge a 0.5% surcharge if you pay by Visa cards from 1 November 2021. To avoid the charge, you can use another payment method like Mastercard, Amex, Debit card or Zip etc.
    "sometimes the things you see might not be real and the things that are real you might not see"

Well that is highly irritating. Visa is all I have

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Huh. Some banks don't let you choose - I was forcibly swapped from Visa to Mastercard a few years ago. First time I've ever had reason to be glad.

Still sucky though, especially for a giant like Amazon. They'll be paying a truly tiny amount of each transaction to Visa; the bigger you are, the better deal you can get from them.

Ark is in stock now on the website and looks like my pre-order is charging.

None of my SS86 (the things I really want) have changed, but the bloody Ark of all things is what gets sorted first.

wonder if i can get an exchange now the arks back in stock