Page 62 of 189 FirstFirst ... 425257585960616263646566677282 ... LastLast

Thread: Amazon AUSTRALIA Transformers items

The Overload I somehow managed to order through Amazon AU has been shipped!

Overload is already waiting for me at my Parcel Locker! That was super quick for a Friday order.

Earthrise Titan Scorponok now available from Amazon Au for $246.25, preorder and releases on 1 September 2020, free shipping for all.
    "sometimes the things you see might not be real and the things that are real you might not see"

Quote Originally Posted by christalcase View Post
    Earthrise Titan Scorponok now available from Amazon Au for $246.25, preorder and releases on 1 September 2020, free shipping for all.
    Wow, that's a pretty good deal. Thx!

They must have sold out the stock they had in Australia, as it has reverted back to being US stock, for AU$249... with a 1-2 month wait.
    If the listing definitely had stock from Amazon Australia, then they should end up getting more stock in, as we had similar problems with Omega Supreme last year, in that they were not holding onto much stock at one time, so it would take time to restock from the Hasbro warehouse.

I picked up Omega Supreme in the Amazon Black Friday sale for $185 less cashrewards discount (came to ~$170). I think it's reasonably likely Scorponok will also feature in this year's sale so I will hold off for now.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    They must have sold out the stock they had in Australia, as it has reverted back to being US stock, for AU$249... with a 1-2 month wait.
    If the listing definitely had stock from Amazon Australia, then they should end up getting more stock in, as we had similar problems with Omega Supreme last year, in that they were not holding onto much stock at one time, so it would take time to restock from the Hasbro warehouse.

This morning they had two purchase options - the primary visible one was a US Amazon location, but the 2nd one (for $246) was for local stock, which I nabbed. They must have sold out of local stock again though as now it's only the US stock that available.

Ships from Amazon US. Not in stock but can be ordered.

Earthrise Quintesson Judge - $46.69
    "sometimes the things you see might not be real and the things that are real you might not see"

Quote Originally Posted by christalcase View Post
    Ships from Amazon US. Not in stock but can be ordered.

Earthrise Quintesson Judge - $46.69
    Thank you! Ordered 2. Now I just need to find a place to order the Judgment Pit and I'll have all the Quints I need for my collection.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.