Page 122 of 190 FirstFirst ... 102112117118119120121122123124125126127132142 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 1894

Thread: Amazon AUSTRALIA Transformers items

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Flukey View Post
    Happydays, Tracks and wreck-gar have finally shipped from Amazon AU!

Only remaining order is the twin ER seeker pack from back in MAY but feel this one might be a lost cause?
    Perhaps not, it is still listed as an open pre-order for The Falcon's Hangar, and Savier's (where I've got mine on order) hasn't received theirs yet. So I think this is a case of everyone still waiting, not just Amazon.

So this is a first in all my years of collecting and ordering online:

"Undeliverable - Unfortunately, a problem occurred during shipping and we had to cancel your delivery. The package is being returned, and we will issue a refund within 3 - 5 business days after the return is processed. We’re very sorry for the inconvenience"

Saturday, 4 September
    12:58 PM - Package departed an Amazon facility
    Highland, California US
    8:48 AM - Package was damaged and will be returned.
    4:42 AM - Possible delay in delivery.
    Haslet, TX US
    Package has shipped

Friday, 3 September
    8:48 PM - Package arrived at an Amazon facility
    San Bernardino, California US
    5:01 PM - Package departed an Amazon facility
    Seatac, WA US
    10:25 AM - Package arrived at an Amazon facility
    Seattle, WASHINGTON US

I'd love to know what happened! :-o

It was just deluxe 'Tracks' and 'Skorponok' so I was able to track down another source (slightly cheaper) anyway, but still. The only annoying thing about this is that they still haven't told me. I only know because I looked at the tracking info, otherwise - no emails, no messages etc.

I also had an issue with a recent order. Sent it to one of their Amazon Hub Lockers (their version of Australia Post's Parcel Lockers). Stuck at "Arriving Today", when I checked tracking on Aramex / Fastway's website, they had delivered it to the locker but must have forgotten to do whatever they need to do for the system to recognise it and send me a code to open the locker. Had to ask Amazon who told me to wait for it to arrive before finally sending a replacement when it was clear the courier wasn't going to complete the last step after over a week.
    "sometimes the things you see might not be real and the things that are real you might not see"

Amazon America is trying to undercut the Amazon Australia with the Ark, to take sales away from the domestic stock, as the US stock is listed separately at au$254, while the Australian stock is listed at au$320.

Quote Originally Posted by Sutton View Post
    So this is a first in all my years of collecting and ordering online:

"Undeliverable - Unfortunately, a problem occurred during shipping and we had to cancel your delivery. The package is being returned, and we will issue a refund within 3 - 5 business days after the return is processed. We’re very sorry for the inconvenience"

Saturday, 4 September
    12:58 PM - Package departed an Amazon facility
    Highland, California US
    8:48 AM - Package was damaged and will be returned.
    4:42 AM - Possible delay in delivery.
    Haslet, TX US
    Package has shipped

Friday, 3 September
    8:48 PM - Package arrived at an Amazon facility
    San Bernardino, California US
    5:01 PM - Package departed an Amazon facility
    Seatac, WA US
    10:25 AM - Package arrived at an Amazon facility
    Seattle, WASHINGTON US

I'd love to know what happened! :-o

It was just deluxe 'Tracks' and 'Skorponok' so I was able to track down another source (slightly cheaper) anyway, but still. The only annoying thing about this is that they still haven't told me. I only know because I looked at the tracking info, otherwise - no emails, no messages etc.
    Must have been assigned a courier that doesn't have an arrangement with Auspost

My Ark turned up this morning. Seems to be fine, just some of the joints are super tight (specifically one of the shoulders). Might have to see if I can loosen them up.
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

Is Scourge done for? I can no longer find it listed on Amazon. Trying to complete my collection of the three stooges.

Quote Originally Posted by XCool View Post
    Is Scourge done for? I can no longer find it listed on Amazon. Trying to complete my collection of the three stooges.
    Scourge was quite popular when he first came out at the general retail shops and I haven't seen him online or in life for a long while. You could wait till Sweep comes around and pretend he's Scourge or The Falcon's Hangar still has him in stock at SGD $48 + $16 shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by XCool View Post
    Popcultcha still has him in stock https://www.popcultcha.com.au/transf...on-figure.html
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

Quote Originally Posted by Handsprime View Post
    Thanks!