Page 164 of 191 FirstFirst ... 144154159160161162163164165166167168169174184 ... LastLast
Results 1,631 to 1,640 of 1901

Thread: Amazon AUSTRALIA Transformers items

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Nice spot. My orders for Impactor & Leadfoot can no longer be edited Only Springer left.

Other is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Amazon Aus have Studio Series Battletrap and RotB Bumblebee up for preorder now
    https://www.amazon.com.au/Transforme...dp/B0B3FMRRHD/
    https://www.amazon.com.au/Transforme...dp/B0B3FBPZ8M/
    56.99 and 39.99 respectively, Feb 2023 shipping estimates

Dead End is processing now

Other is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

As well as Pointblank and Armada Starscream, no Inferno yet though

March 29 now for Legacy Wreck ‘N Rule Collection Autobot Springer! sigh.

The second GIJoe/TFs collaborative (Bumblebee) was just shipped by Amazon, after being pushed back to December 30th a couple weeks ago.

It might seem like a good thing to get something earlier than being delayed, but when it is a more expensive item, you can sometimes be caught out if your weekly toy budget isn't ready for it (I have a specific credit card for toys... which limits my spending, and limits the amount of money lost if my card is accessed illegally by a hacked online store).
    The annoying thing about GIJoe Bumblebee is that it was originally meant to be out at Amazon in November (as it was at EBGames), but then they pushed it back twice, only to then release it early.
    I was actually planning to get it from JBHifi this weekend, as they were releasing it this week for a few dollars less, and then cancel my Amazon order.

Anyone, like myself who has held out purchasing the ARK, Amazon Au now has it reduced to $99 for a prime one day deal, https://www.amazon.com.au/gp/product...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

On the back of that I finally purchased it.

anxious about the size a bit, but I might finally bight too. Thanks for sharing

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    It might seem like a good thing to get something earlier than being delayed, but when it is a more expensive item, you can sometimes be caught out if your weekly toy budget isn't ready for it (I have a specific credit card for toys... which limits my spending, and limits the amount of money lost if my card is accessed illegally by a hacked online store).
    I hear that. The Robosen trailer had originally been scheduled for December. A couple of months ago it got pushed out to January - no problem, gives me more time to pay it off. Then on Friday, I got a text out of nowhere telling me it's ready for pickup. I had made a few payments towards this previously, but to have an unplanned $850 balance to pay off completely blew out my budget.

Sometimes I don't understand Amazon. I pre-ordered SS HotRod yonks ago, and delivery kept getting pushed right. But looking through their listings the other day, I noticed there was another SS HodRod, available now (arrival before Xmas!). My pre-order still said Feb 23, even though both listings were being sold/shipped by AmazonAU, exactly the same price, and both linked to the Hasbro store. So I cancelled the pre-order, bought the other one and it arrived 3 days later.
    Both listings are still up.
    TF Figs of 2023:
    1) WnR Springer
    2) Legacy Bludgeon
    3) Legacy Leo Prime/Nemesis Leo Prime.