I logged into my Amazon America account and the Micromaster pack that I ordered has just disappeared from my order history... so I've ordered it again from the Australian Amazon listing.
That just leaves one pack left, and it hasn't been listed on the Australian site yet, so I have to keep an eye on my American order.

The US stock of the Dominus pack has gone up $2 since I posted yesterday, but the Australian stock has remained at $65.
Between that and the Combiner Wars Devastator (both being cheaper to have shipped from America), it just goes to show how much markup the non-American branches of Hasbro has to apply to their products, for Hasbro head office in America to get their "international sales" commission (the quarterly reports will sometimes list the revenue that the head office gets from its international branches, which I think was often around 10-20% of the money Hasbro America gets).

I don't know why (yet), but Amazon Australia is only supposed to be getting two of the five Galactic Odyssey sets (the clones and Dominus), which is really annoying. It's like only having two of the eight Cyberverse build-a-figure toys released here, and stressing about securing the others from other sources.