Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 793

Thread: Amazon AUSTRALIA items of interest

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Join Date
    7th Sep 2015
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    332

    Default Amazon AUSTRALIA items of interest

    I thought it warranted a separate thread moving forward with the new shipping policies.

    To start it off, Amazon Exclusive POTP Punch/Counterpunch now available via Amazon.com.au (US Storefront) for shipping to Australia. Sold by Amazon and ships free if your order is over $49

    https://www.amazon.com.au/gp/product/B077ZBCPDV/

    Also posted in the regular Amazon thread.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    7th Jan 2018
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    78

    Default

    is repugnus or any other exclusive available to bundle them and get free shipping?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    7th Sep 2015
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    332

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ReximusPrimal View Post
    is repugnus or any other exclusive available to bundle them and get free shipping?
    Not yet.

  4. #4
    Convoid is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member
    Join Date
    21st Nov 2017
    Location
    Gold Coast, QLD
    Posts
    301

    Default

    I think you need to be a member of Amazon's prime subscription service to get the free shipping.

  5. #5
    hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member
    Join Date
    10th Sep 2016
    Location
    4
    Posts
    1,002

    Default

    https://www.amazon.com.au/Transforme...838873&sr=1-61

    mpm06 is also up on amazon au sold via amazon us

  6. #6
    Join Date
    27th Dec 2007
    Location
    Chadstone, Vic
    Posts
    15,061

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Convoid View Post
    I think you need to be a member of Amazon's prime subscription service to get the free shipping.
    Yep looks to be the case as the items are coming from international Amazon.

    It's $45 including shipping for me if I order three. If I can find two people in Melbourne who want one for $45 I'll put an order in.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    7th Apr 2010
    Location
    BRAYBROOK
    Posts
    2,778

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Yep looks to be the case as the items are coming from international Amazon.

    It's $45 including shipping for me if I order three. If I can find two people in Melbourne who want one for $45 I'll put an order in.
    They're not going to be hard to find
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

  8. #8
    Join Date
    7th Sep 2015
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    332

    Default

    Paul I'm happy to add a second to my order since I get free shipping, apparently.

    Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Yep looks to be the case as the items are coming from international Amazon.

    It's $45 including shipping for me if I order three. If I can find two people in Melbourne who want one for $45 I'll put an order in.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    24th May 2007
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    35,008

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OptimusNerd View Post
    I thought it warranted a separate thread moving forward with the new shipping policies.

    To start it off, Amazon Exclusive POTP Punch/Counterpunch now available via Amazon.com.au (US Storefront) for shipping to Australia. Sold by Amazon and ships free if your order is over $49

    https://www.amazon.com.au/gp/product/B077ZBCPDV/

    Also posted in the regular Amazon thread.
    Price is au$38 each, and looks like a limit of 3.
    I preordered 3, for me and 2 others... and signed up for Prime, and if they keep putting up US items, the free shipping should make it worth the $6 monthly fee.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    14th Oct 2009
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    772

    Default

    Studio Series Offroad Bumblebee - $30.65 from Amazon Au, releases 1 May 2020
    "sometimes the things you see might not be real and the things that are real you might not see"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •