Page 57 of 60 FirstFirst ... 37475253545556575859 ... LastLast

Thread: November acquisitions.

Quote Originally Posted by blackie View Post
    found them on ebay mate. was reading up after i got them and some blokes were saying that they were costing up to $100 usd just for the ginrai ones.... i paid a buck fifty :P

sadly they wont fit on my wrists, and im torn as to open them or not...
    DONT OPEN THEM. These are some rare MISC accessorries. LOL @ buck fifty. what a bargain.

Quote Originally Posted by jgon2098 View Post
    DONT OPEN THEM. These are some rare MISC accessorries. LOL @ buck fifty. what a bargain.
    the thing is if they fitted on my wrists i would, but since they dont i think they will stay MOSC for now...

and i was so happy to snare them for such a low price, to bad the bastard charged me $25 USD for shipping, oh well

Open them! What an awesome(TM) find!

Nice train set DD and also nice shelves dat70sdude. Anyway my acquis over the weekend:

Thanks to bro for the Henkeis.

Picked up Animated Activators from Kmart Victoria Gardens. Prime was the only one scanning up as "Activators 14.99". So I took the other 3 and went to the service desk showing the lady a deluxe (to compare the price and sizes and the name it was scanning up to be) and explaning to her surely that's a price error. She kindly said I can have them for $14.99 each and thus with the 50% off 2nd toy, the activators came up to $11.24 each. Sooo happy... Only need to find Ratchet now though.
    ~ JuzMel ~
    My son is taking over all my TFs!

Here's a photo of my Animated Blitzwing acquisition from today:

Wheel-J's November Acquisition:
    Latest Acquisitions: Metroplex
    Incoming: ROTF Buster Optimus Prime; FP Defender, Insecticons
    Needs List: Alternity Cliffjumper; TF Prime Bulkhead, Skyquake, Vehicons; Classics Sky Shadow, Junkheap

TheDirtyDigger Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Wheel-J View Post
    Wheel-J's November Acquisition:
    Oh my freaking God!!!!I must be the only person in the entire Universe without a Classics Ironhide.

I wish this was like school and I could just beat up some Scout member for theirs!

Quote Originally Posted by TheDirtyDigger View Post
    Oh my freaking God!!!!I must be the only person in the entire Universe without a Classics Ironhide.

I wish this was like school and I could just beat up some Scout member for theirs!
    i dont have one either :'(

Me neither... all I seem to find is Sideswipe in the stores. Who's buying them all? Sideswipe is the sports car... kids and parents don't want a mini-van. Unless they are buying it for the character, whos name they would recognise from the movie and think its the same character.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Again, some posts have been removed. Again remember "Do not advertise or promote any illegal activity".

Thanks
    Where is the love paulbot? Where is the love? Don't recall seeing such posts before, but hey I'm not here frequently

Thanks to iceburn for the 99c "Buy it Now" offer on my ebay auction! This privilege is worthy of the november acquisition list.