Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Legacy Evolution Titan Decepticon Nemesis fully revealed

Default Legacy Evolution Titan Decepticon Nemesis fully revealed

After the quick tease by Hasbro a few weeks ago, the big Generations toy for this year is now fully revealed as of yesterday, and was listed for pre-order at Amazon Australia and EB/Zing today.

(mirrored pics later)

This companion piece to the Kingdom Ark looks amazing, and comes with 4 micro sized Decepticon Seeker jets.

Official reveal by Hasbro
    https://www.facebook.com/transformer...pXRVKy5vxoxfol

And the pre-order listings... both for August 1st, with Amazon currently being $318, while EB is at $328.
    https://www.amazon.com.au/Transforme...dp/B0BCMNLMV5/
    https://www.ebgames.com.au/product/t...olution-figure

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I adore the ship mode, and the bot mode really grabs me too. There's one particular picture that gives a very Animated feel to the thing. I haven't looked forward to a titan this much before; and honestly I'm looking forward to it more than I have done for most Transformers toys of the past couple of years as well.

This one really has a lot more appeal compared to the Autobot Ark, the ship design is far more interesting. Of course they are restricted to the original material, so I guess that's the main reason.

I would say that because the Nemesis and Decepticon base was so simple in the cartoon, they can make the toy better. There was no Teletran 1 equivalent for example, just the shape of the ship.

All I can remember abut the Decepticon base was that there was a tube tower thing that would pop out of the water to allow entry/exit.

I do like they have the extendable ramp and little Decepti-jets as accessories and it oes look very cartoony. If Unlimited money/resources and space were available to me, I'd get one.

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    I would say that because the Nemesis and Decepticon base was so simple in the cartoon, they can make the toy better. There was no Teletran 1 equivalent for example, just the shape of the ship.

All I can remember abut the Decepticon base was that there was a tube tower thing that would pop out of the water to allow entry/exit.

I do like they have the extendable ramp and little Decepti-jets as accessories and it oes look very cartoony. If Unlimited money/resources and space were available to me, I'd get one.
    The Nemesis wasn't even the ship that the Decepticons used for their base. They constructed a new ship in the initial 3-parter of G1, that is what they used for their base. The Nemesis played a bigger role in BW Season 3 than G1.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by Defcon View Post
    This one really has a lot more appeal compared to the Autobot Ark, the ship design is far more interesting. Of course they are restricted to the original material, so I guess that's the main reason.
    The Ark also had to house Mainframe/Teletraan-1 as well as the robot mode having a passing resemblance to the Last Autobot. The Nemesis does have more creative freedom by no needing to house a secondary Transformer as well as having a completely original robot mode design. It's pretty much also why Cybertron Primus is a better toy than Armada Unicron; because both Primus and Nemesis only need to resemble a pre-existing design in alt mode but with the liberty of completely original robot modes. Plus coming later means that lessons learnt from their the preceding toy can be applied.

I'm really not digging the Nemesis's final robot design. I was open-minded when they revealed the prototype a while ago, but the paint apps on the finished one give it a very "IDW" vibe that clashes with the Ark and the rest of the G1 aesthetic they've been going for. I'm sure the Nemesis will appeal to some collectors for that very reason, but not me.
    I don't really have room to display it anyway, so if I do get it, it will be from a sale.
    Looking to buy lucky draw Armada Prime and Diaclone Marlboor Wheeljack.

JB Hi-Fi now has Legacy Evolution Titan Nemesis online, $284 releasing 1/8/23.

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Skyfire View Post
    JB Hi-Fi now has Legacy Evolution Titan Nemesis online, $284 releasing 1/8/23.
    Wow. I was not expecting that price. Both Amazon and EB have it for $30+ more.

Quote Originally Posted by JJJ View Post
    Wow. I was not expecting that price. Both Amazon and EB have it for $30+ more.
    I'd hope Amazon will match it.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.