Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: peeved

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Yes, it's a form of assault. It's too late now, but you could have physically retaliated as self-defence (with equal or lesser physical force). I'd recommend reporting it to the police so that they're aware that someone's doing some egging around the area. It might help them if they ever catch the guy later on.
    That wont help - not only will the cops do nothing about it, but the chances of finding that kid(s) are slim to none, mainly cause the ratbag populace in the lands are ever increasing.

I have two examples - one morning my dad awoke to find his car outside "caked", which means using a large amount of flour, some water and eggs to effectively turn the car into a cake, my dad went to the cops and they said badluck, as there is no possible way to trace the suspect.

the other (and more severe) was my brother having a rock the size of a soccer ball thrown through his back window - my neighbour saw the car (but not number plate), which my brother could then identify as the car of some dude that my brother had some existing "issues" with. Now, even though the dude was back doing burnouts a few nights later in the same car and in front of myself and a few nighbours, all the cops could do was give him an official warning for the burnouts.

so yeah, if you ever saw these dudes again, id probably egg them back, as thats as close to justice that you will get... plus it will make you feel better

George
    www.mariokart64.com
    --------------------------------------------------------
    "Sometimes, the wrong thing feels so right"
    --------------------------------------------------------

you should get in your car & run them down

Please refrain from posting retaliatory violence, as it reflects poorly on our community/fandom, and can be used against you later if you are ever arrested for anything.