Todays Topic on TaZZerath's Throught-provoking Talks; what type of weapons do you prefer for your favourite 'bots?

What i'm thinking here is Ranged (guns, pistols, rifles), Melee (swords, hammers) but also Integrated; that is, weapons that aren't necessarily individual accessories of their own right which can come off but are part of your Transformers' arsenal.

Personally, I'm a big fan of both Ranged and Melee and it comes down to the 'bot itself. For example, RoTF Bludgeon (with his 3P upgrade) has two sweet shiny metallic swords; one short and one long (I'm not gonna mess up the Japanese in terms of which sword is what). Suits him perfectly as a samurai warrior. CW Leader Ultra Magnus' missiles and gun are great and while I love that they had the ability to combine them into the Magnus Hammer, it doesn't 'fit' for me, plus I discard the second 'stumpy' gun and just keep the rifle. TR Triggerhappy's built-in guns which can be flipped out in robot mode are a sweet addition, and the 3P minigun I got for T30 Springer (mimicking his Last Stand of the Wreckers scene against Overlord) suits him to a tee.

So what are your favourite weapons? Who do they suit best? You might even have just a weapon type which can go with any 'bot!

-Masters with built-in weapon modes that other 'bots can wield (like Targetmasters) can count too!