Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011

Thread: TFs in Hong Kong

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    I included as much info as I could on how I got around, so there should be something of use in there for you and anyone else visiting HK from here.
    I'd like to go there again, there's a lot of things I missed. That boxed Trypticon looks superb. :O
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Quote Originally Posted by jazzcomp View Post
    Did you find any WSTs?
    Sorry, I wasn't looking, so didn't notice any. The stores in HK weren't as good for TFs than the ones in Japan... at least, the ones in Kowloon that I got to check out.
    I want to go back, to check out the HK Island stores... but it might be another year before I can do that.

i saw one of the 6ft G1 style optimus primes in Macau the shop was closed at the time I got there but i"m sure it wasnt cheap.

Kowloon has some awesome TF shops but you really have to go searching in hidden shopping centres I used the below link as a guide for searching for toy shops for whoever goes there next.

http://heroicdecepticon.blogspot.com...-for-hong.html

There TRU had a massive Movie Optimus prime made from lego that was taller than me I could have stayed in the TF section for hours they had G1s in the book collecter style on the shelves this was only last year.