Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast

Thread: WFC Siege Omega Supreme, Jetfire, Mirage, Impactor

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

OhMyPrimus has mine in stock, but he is waiting for a lift with Omega.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Target's item code for Siege Jetfire is 62774321
    I was going to email Target about this and quote the code, but it seems all their 'contact us' info is either headquarters phone numbers or telling you to contact your local store. From the issues I've had on the phone in the past when ringing Target's about Transformers, I'm not putting myself through that rigmarole again

I'm planning to get one from OhMyPrimus. Are they the cheapest atm including postage?

Update: Target will not be stocking Siege Jetifre, based on information in their systems. Previously the code for Jetfire came up with the message "coming soon" now it says "item unavailable."

Source: Target employee.
    Looking to buy lucky draw Armada Prime and Diaclone Marlboor Wheeljack.

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by ampoldj View Post
    I'm planning to get one from OhMyPrimus. Are they the cheapest atm including postage?
    Depends upon what the dollar does. Omega is $210S Which is about $215AU. Delivery is about $55.

Previous Titans have been about $300AU. $240 with a 20% sale if you can get one. OTOH $330 is quite possible this time around.

So YMMV.

Quote Originally Posted by ampoldj View Post
    Amazon probably

https://www.amazon.com.au/Transforme...gateway&sr=8-1

Trial their free Prime membership, get Omega and then cancel it.

Hasbro held a fan event in Singapore recently, similar to what we had in Australia a couple of years ago, showing off some upcoming toys, including the next Titan, Omega Supreme.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Weird that Jetfire is described as a Decepticon figure in the article when there’s an Autobot logo on his chest. And it’s totally Skyfire anyway.
    The logo flips around, he can be either.
    But I assumed that was a reference to the fact that Jetfire was a Decepticon who switched sides and became an Autobot.

The name is what irks me most, whatever Hasbro may claim, this is not Jetfire, he is Skyfire.
    The size differential is far too great for him to be Jetfire.

This Skyfire toy is like the size of a Combiner.

Unfortunately, this has shaken my confidence in the company, this is the third time I've run into problems with a random scale mismatching and it had an effect on a decision I was trying to make regarding Siege Omega Supreme.
    I was undecided if I should buy Siege Omega, I was conflicted between buy your favorite Autobot giant (positive) and he's Titan scale (negative).
    After seeing Skyfire and holding him in my hands, I reluctantly made the decision not to buy Siege Omega, because I really can't afford to spend that money on a toy I am not 100% satisfied with.
    They'd have to mark him down to something like 100 AUD to motivate me to buy Siege Omega, since I know (from my perspective) I'm buying a product that is not suited to my purposes (displaying and posing in my Combiner collection with Volcanicus, Victorion, G1 Predaking and maybe the Hasbro exclusive Pihranacon set if I can get one-they're not cheap!).
    Last edited by Tilarta; 5th September 2019 at 03:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tilarta View Post
    The logo flips around, he can be either.
    But I assumed that was a reference to the fact that Jetfire was a Decepticon who switched sides and became an Autobot.

The name is what irks me most, whatever Hasbro may claim, this is not Jetfire, he is Skyfire.
    The size differential is far too great for him to be Jetfire:

That's my Siege Skyfire standing next to my Titans Returns Grimlock.
    I wouldn't have minded if he was a little taller then Grimlock, but twice as tall is too much!
    Also, keep in mind my Grimlock is using the 3rd party mod kit which slightly increases his height.
    This Skyfire toy is like the size of a Combiner.

Unfortunately, this has shaken my confidence in the company, this is the third time I've run into problems with a random scale mismatching and it had an effect on a decision I was trying to make regarding Siege Omega Supreme.
    I was undecided if I should buy Siege Omega, I was conflicted between buy your favorite Autobot giant (positive) and he's Titan scale (negative).
    After seeing Skyfire and holding him in my hands, I reluctantly made the decision not to buy Siege Omega, because I really can't afford to spend that money on a toy I am not 100% satisfied with.
    They'd have to mark him down to something like 100 AUD to motivate me to buy Siege Omega, since I know (from my perspective) I'm buying a product that is not suited to my purposes (displaying and posing in my Combiner collection with Volcanicus, Victorion, G1 Predaking and maybe the Hasbro exclusive Pihranacon set if I can get one-they're not cheap!).
    Scale has never been a strong suit of the Transformers brand. If you are so concerned with scale that it has "shaken your confidence" in Hasbro then you might want to rethink collecting Transformers. Nothing is scaled to be accurate to the cartoons, not that the cartoons are accurate. I remember one episode where Megatron was almost as tall as Devastator and in the next shot he was only as tall as Devastator's foot. The Masterpiece line does the best job of replicating scale from the cartoons, but it's still inaccurate and CHUG only cares about size classes, not cartoon scale.

I mean, if we're talking about scale, you've got Megatron, a human sized handgun that transforms into a robot bigger than an F15
    At this point, I have to ask, are you genuinely concerned or just takin' the mickey out of us?