Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 66

Thread: Looks like we might be back

  1. #21
    Join Date
    9th Apr 2008
    Location
    WEST AUST
    Posts
    4,450

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    This seems to be happening for me this time. I'm not sure if it is a temporary thing, or affecting everyone.
    Im using a samsung phone. Not sure if thats why?

  2. #22
    Join Date
    27th Dec 2007
    Location
    Chadstone, Vic
    Posts
    14,516

    Default

    I usually get an email when I get a private message, but have now received two PMs (Thursday and today) since the board came back but no email for either. Related?

  3. #23
    Join Date
    24th May 2007
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    33,177

    Default

    It seems that the server host wasn't able to migrate the domain to their new servers, so returned it back to the old one (I couldn't get an answer as to why it was offline for so long just for them to return it back to where it was originally).
    As such, they have told me that they intend to move it some time soon (within a week or two), and claimed that they would let me know first before they do, because it would be offline for a few hours (which probably means a day or two). That's if I don't get it moved to a new server host first.
    I will put up something at the top of the board to alert people, in case they do the move without telling me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    I usually get an email when I get a private message, but have now received two PMs (Thursday and today) since the board came back but no email for either. Related?
    I think there might be an issue with the board's link to the server host's email server, as new registrations don't appear to be getting their emails either. Maybe the server host has disconnected the old servers from their email server.

  4. #24
    Join Date
    27th Dec 2007
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    4,515

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    It seems that the server host wasn't able to migrate the domain to their new servers, so returned it back to the old one (I couldn't get an answer as to why it was offline for so long just for them to return it back to where it was originally).
    As such, they have told me that they intend to move it some time soon (within a week or two), and claimed that they would let me know first before they do, because it would be offline for a few hours (which probably means a day or two). That's if I don't get it moved to a new server host first.
    I will put up something at the top of the board to alert people, in case they do the move without telling me.



    I think there might be an issue with the board's link to the server host's email server, as new registrations don't appear to be getting their emails either. Maybe the server host has disconnected the old servers from their email server.
    So it's been two weeks, any progress?

    The lack of email notifications is kinda annoying is all...
    Which brings us to where we are today...



  5. #25
    Join Date
    24th May 2007
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    33,177

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tober View Post
    So it's been two weeks, any progress?

    The lack of email notifications is kinda annoying is all...

    Nothing has been heard from with the server host, so maybe they aren't moving it after all... but it does seem to be affecting emails from this site, as if the (old) servers have been disconnected from the email servers.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    27th Dec 2007
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    4,515

    Default

    Ok, thanks.
    Which brings us to where we are today...



  7. #27
    Join Date
    10th Jul 2013
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    164

    Default

    I like the new design. Much approved

  8. #28
    Join Date
    15th Aug 2014
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    1,016

    Default

    Default is the new black.

  9. #29
    Join Date
    18th Aug 2015
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    199

    Default

    New design is nice. Wonder if this is what tflunited used to use; definitely updated but a little bit familiar.

  10. #30
    Join Date
    27th Dec 2007
    Location
    Chadstone, Vic
    Posts
    14,516

    Default

    OTCA? Is that you?

    Here's a hint!


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •