Thread: Looks like we might be back

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
    Great job Griffin getting the site back up! It will take time to optimise it but at least we have a site again.

I mostly use the site on a phone and am finding it harder to use given the logo at the top of the page goes wider than the rest of the front page, making the text really small. If you can look into how to resize the logo to fit the page that would be much appreciated please.
    Yeah. Griffin, could you resize the banner logo to half and move the black border from the bottom to the top and move the 'SINCE 1996' text to the left? I can do it and PM it to you if easier
    Which brings us to where we are today...

Previously we spent a horrible amount of time offline. Now it proved to be less than a week. Things are obviously improving so fingers crossed this will be the last of these shutdowns.

I've altered something I've wanted to do for a while - user rankings.
    Originally, I had the staff taking up three spots so that I had all 10 numbers used up, but that meant people who were active (dedicated) and significantly active (deluxe), had a fairly low ranking, which wouldn't get any higher than 6 for most people. This way I think it looks more rewarding for those who contribute here, even if they don't become staff.
    (the staff are now all in one ranking, as global moderators, as there used to be issues with not being able to moderate other areas properly, when they were the only ones online at the time)
    The Userguide has been updated to reflect the new ranking structure.