Page 33 of 46 FirstFirst ... 1323282930313233343536373843 ... LastLast

Thread: Fan-backed Hasbro project: Unicron

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Another update to Unicron, which says that it will have instructions that are 32 pages, and take about an hour to transform.
    10 seconds into the video and I'm like "what have I done?!?"

Am I the only one that wants a Moon Base 2 for their Unicron to munch on?
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by danny-boy View Post
    Wow. I don't think I'll ever transform it. I'm only buying it because the planet mode is absolute perfection. Hopefully it comes packed in planet mode.
    It does. The Hasbro Pulse page shows an unboxing, and while assembly is required, the base figure itself is in planet mode.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnus View Post
    It does. The Hasbro Pulse page shows an unboxing, and while assembly is required, the base figure itself is in planet mode.
    Thanks. So happy to hear that.

It's almost 2021. Any idea when we will start getting these from EB?

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

There have been no official announcements. All we have is reports that some UK retailers who will be providing Unicron have been told to expect it at the end of January (and have told their customers so).

Global release date is currently February, which for us could also be from then...

Everyone make sure you are well into saving up ahead of February and not leaving it too late if you didn't want to risk giving EB your money in advance.

It was slated for an early 2021 release from the very beginning of the campaign but pandemic most likely had an effect so I'd expect at least a month or 2 delay.

Another update on the Hasbro Pulse website, showing the final product (the colours look really nice now), and shipping testing in its BIG box (I could probably even fit in it).
    The shipping testing is to make sure that it's packaging/toy can survive most expected shipping elements, like vibrations from travelling across the ocean and on roads, and from people dropping it from a holding height... and to make sure that it isn't crushed if other packages (or other Unicrons) stacked on top inside a truck, shipping container or in the warehouse.

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Another update on the Hasbro Pulse website, showing the final product (the colours look really nice now), and shipping testing in its BIG box (I could probably even fit in it).
    The shipping testing is to make sure that it's packaging/toy can survive most expected shipping elements, like vibrations from travelling across the ocean and on roads, and from people dropping it from a holding height... and to make sure that it isn't crushed if other packages (or other Unicrons) stacked on top inside a truck, shipping container or in the warehouse.
    Have been seeing comments about porch pirates over on TFW2005 with wry amusement. Happy to be picking it up from EB Games.