Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
Bladestorm would be a good applicant.
Hahahaha.... NO.
My knowledge of Prime is not thorough enough for a Mastermind-esque quiz show (not that I've seen this show but I'm assuming it is along the same lines) particularly as I have very few of the comics other than recent releases and I am a truck not monkey gal. I suspect if you chose Optimus you would need to cover all forms of the name rather than a specific character unless you could get away with G1 Optimus Prime as the chosen topic.
I had a friend go on Mastermind back in the day and he was stomped into the floor because most of the questions they asked for his topic were so obscure. His shellacking experience put me off the idea of being on game shows for life.
If I can offer one bit of advice for those who are seriously going to apply, make sure to get another expert in your chosen field to coach you with a range of stupidly easy and ridiculously obscure questions (including facts broader than your chosen topic that may be considered by association) with a tighter timeframe than those set by the show to hone your skills.