Page 16 of 32 FirstFirst ... 6111213141516171819202126 ... LastLast

Thread: Unicron at Zing/EB Games

Called into the store I’m set to pick up from and they have said the date is still set at 31st of March. Anyone able to confirm if the 15th date is still right?
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

My open pre-orders page says 30th of March which I'm hoping is true since I'm selling it to someone else and we're going to go pick it up together and don't want to go on Tuesday and have a Unicron I need to take.

Don't broadcast this, but the release here is VERY VERY VERY soon... but something needs to happen first before it can be announced and they are shipped out to stores.
    (when EB Games makes the announcement, I am allowed to talk more about it)

Let's all guess the announcement.

I am going with a small pot of silver paint and a paintbrush to be sent to all purchasers.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Don't broadcast this, but the release here is VERY VERY VERY soon... but something needs to happen first before it can be announced and they are shipped out to stores.
    I spoke with one of the people that work there... apparently, the system has it scheduled for a release on the 19th. They said that it if there is an actual release date (not something like June 2021) it is usually on the money

Maybe they're just trying to work out how to store them all safely!

I spoke with the manager at my local and she has a number ordered with pickup from her store, and more coming after another local store closed.

Unicron - The Store Devourer

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    "all paid off unicrons can be re-directed to your address free of charge to save the z/eb delivery driver lugging it into store"

....one can dream

JJJ is online now Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by MayzaPrime View Post
    I spoke with one of the people that work there... apparently, the system has it scheduled for a release on the 19th. They said that it if there is an actual release date (not something like June 2021) it is usually on the money
    Is that meant to be the date they start sending them out to stores, or the date that all stores should expect to have them and call the purchasers to come and get them?

Quote Originally Posted by JJJ View Post
    Is that meant to be the date they start sending them out to stores, or the date that all stores should expect to have them and call the purchasers to come and get them?
    I asked the same thing... usually, that means it will be in-store... but there are always delays with shipping.

I just checked with my local store. Their system says there are none in the EB Games warehouse or in transit. I wonder if they are coming directly from Hasbro's Sydney warehouse?
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.