Page 14 of 32 FirstFirst ... 491011121314151617181924 ... LastLast

Thread: Unicron at Zing/EB Games

Quote Originally Posted by Tranceblade View Post
    At least you aren't the guy who's being asked to pay the price of the figure just for shipping alone
    https://www.tfw2005.com/boards/threa...#post-18684246
    Oh boy, we all got very lucky that Zing/EB got distribution for this. I actually had a deposit with OMP initially and then cancelled once Zing/EB put up pre-orders. I was actually looking at RK at the time also...dodged a bullet!

The good thing for us with EB is that no matter how big or heavy it is, they are locked into the price they gave us... and no matter how far they have to send it to the stores, they just have to suck it up.

For those who have one on order at EB/Zing, they are on track for release/pick up early-mid March. That's current info from Hasbro as of today.
    So if you are still saving up or paying it off in advance, you have about 8 weeks left.... plan ahead, because I'm sure they will easily find new customers if you aren't able to pay for it as soon as it arrives.

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

One thing I'm wondering about: just what notice will they give that it has arrived? I've pre-ordered two items from them in the past few months, and got notification for only one of them (for the other one I had to make at least two visits and ask if it had arrived), and of course have not had a peep from them about Unicron.

Maybe when people here start reporting that theirs has arrived or they were notified, pop into your store and ask about it, and call in (or call up) every day or two, just to be on the safe side... and if you get the same people often enough, they might remember you when it does show up, to remember to contact you.

The size of the box has me worried if it will even fit in my car, through the car door... as it is too big to be in the boot for it to close.
    As a last resort, I might have to borrow a shopping trolley and walk them home from the store.... one at a time.

Lol how big is this box?

Quote Originally Posted by Autocon View Post
    Lol how big is this box?
    I believe it's 68cm x 68cm x 68cm.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    As a last resort, I might have to borrow a shopping trolley and walk them home from the store.... one at a time.
    One at a time? How many did you order?

(2 here.... don’t tell the wife!)

The same... 2. One for each mode.

The size of the box has me worried if it will even fit in my car, through the car door... as it is too big to be in the boot for it to close.
    Please let me know when/if you need to do this...camera will be ready

I'm just working on the assumption I'll have to borrow Dad's Rav4 or ratchet strap it into the back of the work ute.