Page 23 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3131819202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Unicron at Zing/EB Games

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I rang EB to see how accurate they think that date is (I mean, it is Easter, and I am in Mildura...). They reckoned it will almost certainly be here on Wednesday

They're going to give me a call anyway when it arrives.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Walking into Eb/Zing next week showing them the text alert, and if the person behind the counter doesn't say "I have summoned you here for a purpose!" then they have failed the geek cred.
    Got to give them credit for the text. I expected a generic message but they went to the extra effort of customising one for Unicron, reinforces that this is a special purchase.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Walking into Eb/Zing next week showing them the text alert, and if the person behind the counter doesn't say "I have summoned you here for a purpose!" then they have failed the geek cred.
    So now I have the SMS and a call from Carlingford EB requesting that I pick up the Chaos Bringer when it arrives as they don't have a large stock room.
    Which brings us to where we are today...

I have neither.

Quote Originally Posted by Thurmus View Post
    I have neither.
    Me too. We can?t all be winners all the time. I?m sure it won?t be long.

Quote Originally Posted by Tober View Post
    "For a time, I considered sparing your wretched little savings account. But now, you shall witness... its dismemberment!".

Can you pay EB using Zip etc, or is it upfront only?
    Zip is normally for online deposits, or full items.... I don’t know how you will going paying off a preorder with zip

For those who didn't get notification today, just be aware that they had several hundred of these to process and ship out to homes and stores.... they won't be all done at once.
    It sounds like they are sending out the store orders first. If you are getting yours at a store and you didn't get notified today, yours probably isn't in this first batch.

And expect Wednesday to be for most stores, as some are closer to the warehouse than other stores... so I doubt all of them will be arriving at stores around the country on the same day. Some might show up on Tuesday and some might show up on Thursday.

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    Zip is normally for online deposits, or full items.... I don’t know how you will going paying off a preorder with zip
    Can Zip be used in-store?
    Great News, Zip is now available in all EB Games and Zing Pop Culture stores!

When in store, click on the instore tab within the Zip app and generate your payment code. Simply enter the payment code to complete your payment.

You can also pay for Click & Collect orders online using Zip and pick up your items from your favourite store!

Click & Collect orders will be ready for pick up within 15 minutes during your store's normal business hours.

You can pay the deposit for online Click & Collect preorders using Zip. When your preorder is ready simply go in store and pay the remaining amount using card, cash, zip, gift card or trade credit.

Source: https://www.ebgames.com.au/zip

There shouldn't be a problem with Zip provided you have enough.

I got a ping from EB Games today saying Unicron would be in on Wednesday.

Also one of the girls that works at the store is going to check their incoming stock list when it's sent to them on Monday or Tuesday morning (public holiday permitting) and give me a call as to exactly when I can expect him.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Still waiting on a text from EB, though mine is at a big store so I guess it might be a bit.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust