Page 26 of 32 FirstFirst ... 6162122232425262728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: Unicron at Zing/EB Games

Just picked up Unicron. Packed inside another brown box with handles. Easily fit inside the boot of Rav4. Box was smaller than I anticipated. Can be carried by a single person

Picked up Unicron from Zing. Bigger than expected and heavy to, only just fit in the front door by a few centimetres. Had to use a shopping trolley to take to my car, to bulky to carry through a shopping centre, had to put in back of car, to wide for passenger side, put the seats down, and also will obscure rear view vision. If someone catches you bringing this inside your home just tell them you bought a brand new office chair 😉

Quote Originally Posted by Defcon View Post
    Picked up Unicron from Zing. Bigger than expected and heavy to, only just fit in the front door by a few centimetres. Had to use a shopping trolley to take to my car, to bulky to carry through a shopping centre, had to put in back of car, to wide for passenger side, put the seats down, and also will obscure rear view vision. If someone catches you bringing this inside your home just tell them you bought a brand new office chair 😉
    Ditto with every part of your post. It was a bit close getting it into the car. Just put him together. I'm totally in love with Unicron.

Haven't unboxed Unicron, need to find a suitable place for him. Which mode is best for Unicron, Planet or Robot? Both looks great. Leaning towards Planet Mode more.

When you guys unbox your Unicron, look at the last page of the instructions before you start. Hasbro has basically forgotten to tell you how to put the stand on Unicron, so you need to look at the instructions in the back of the manual on how to remove the stand and do them in reverse. If you do what is at the start of the manual you risk breaking your Unicron.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by danny-boy View Post
    True, but I don?t think there?s much interest in Australia....there?s certainly no action on eBay Australia. They?re going crazy for it in the US though.
    No listings on eBay Australia as of now. Maybe people are just waiting to pick them up before listing them.

I was thinking that if you have the money and the space, you could pick it up, and if you don't like it or otherwise can't keep it, you can always sell it.

Spoke to Zing Perth CBD today, Unicrons enroute to that store were dispatched from their distribution warehouse 25 and 26/3/2021 but are yet to arrive.
    Based on the fact that stock dispatched 24/3/2021 (not Unicrons) landed at Zing Perth CBD today it is likely Unicron will land tomorrow (7/4) / Friday 8/4).

I was told my Unicron was dispatched on 25/3 too and they we?re hoping for it to arrive by the end of the week (EB Ocean Keys). Anyway, got a call a couple of hours later to say it was in. With all the hassles other folks have had getting it in their cars, I?m glad I?ve got a ute and that it?s not raining!

Unboxing shortly...

Edit: forgot to mention that the shipping box says it is to be delivered on 7/4, not before, not after.

I was picking up my mail this afternoon, and as I was walking through the shopping centre I saw a courier walk past with two big plain brown boxes on a parcels trolley, and a familiar looking artwork peaking through the hand holds... I turned around and followed, and sure enough, he walked into EB Games and dropped them off (apparently dropped off five at this store, with two being mine, and one being Ravagecat's - I sent him a text straight away, and he picked up his this afternoon as well).
    It's good to hear that quite a few people got theirs today as well, after so many months of waiting.

As I had guessed, Wednesday was an estimate, and some stores would get them today, some tomorrow, and probably some on Thursday.

What are the chances of being able to layby Unicron at a store like Zing Garden City? The person buying it off me is able to pay now but wants more time if possible.