Page 27 of 32 FirstFirst ... 71722232425262728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: Unicron at Zing/EB Games

Here is a video that explains how to install the stand without possibly breaking your Unicron. Note that the flap on the bottom should go inward, not outward.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byCdcSvmUQc&
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

As mentioned the other day, if you have any issues with your Unicron (minor or major), post it up here before you go back for a refund (and be left without a Unicron if you can't afford the secondary prices), as there might be someone here (or on our fb page) who may be able to help if it is a construction defect or paint issue (like one of the resident customisers).
    If you are missing something, also let us know, as that might be something that Hasbro Australia may be able to help out with, but it might take a little while, as I have been in negotiations with them to make sure that they don't throw away any returned defective Unicrons that EB Games has refunded (and they then got a credit/refund from Hasbro). As soon as they get some returns, if they can't be fixed for resale, I have asked them to salvage them for spare parts for those missing items, or unrepairable parts.

Hopefully we don't get too many with significant problems here.
    (just be willing to accept minor issues that don't affect the transformation or are too noticeable when on display, as a return of the toy to EB Games will most likely only give you a refund, not a replacement... and I don't want anyone regretting a refund if they then can't afford another one from somewhere else)

I picked mine up from Rockingham Zing this arvo and snuck it past the Office of Home Affairs as she was at work They had four there delivered and all four have been picked up.

But I am going to sell it as I dont want it anymore and I didnt want to cancel it either and I was going to keep it sealed but now with possible missing parts, I might have to open it and see if it is complete.

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Just now got that call... Will collect this afternoon after work.

That's a major fail that Hasbro's instructions do not properly explain how to install the stand. It just suggests you plop the toy down on it (and you definitely do not do that!). Good thing we have youtube.

Another question - many may have forgotten but we were promised a unicron comic when the campaign started getting desperate - it looks like no one got it?

It was a digital comic bundle and seems to have been only for Hasbro Pulse backers in the US. Was sent to email addresses November 2019.

https://www.seibertron.com/transform...ailable/44214/

Oh that's annoying!

Quote Originally Posted by valkyrie_76 View Post
    I picked mine up from Rockingham Zing this arvo and snuck it past the Office of Home Affairs as she was at work
    It might be too big to hide in the closet or under a blanket. Here?s hoping she sticks by you when she sees it at home, lol
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Good luck. Mine was negotiated in 2019 via reverse psychology. Never expected in the end she'd encourage me to get it!

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    It might be too big to hide in the closet or under a blanket. Here?s hoping she sticks by you when she sees it at home, lol
    Lucky I have the toy room and she usually doesnt go there so I should be safe until it gets sold.......whenever that will be.

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.