Thread: Myer 20% off TFs. Ends 26/4/21.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Myer 20% off TFs. Ends 26/4/21.

UPDATE by ADMIN 30/3 - Catalogue up on Myer website. Sale from March 29th, with no end date, but likely to be a couple weeks.
    20% off Transformers... except introductory pricing for three items, which would then be 20% off after the catalogue sale ends (until April 26th when the 20% off sale ends).
    Kingdom Deluxe - $25 (save $10) - then it would be $28 until April 26th.
    Kingdom Voyager - $40 (save $10) - then it would be $40 until April 26th. (basically won't change price until April 26th)
    Cyberverse Battle Call Trooper - $35 (save $10) - then it would be $36 until April 26th.
    (NOTE - as of 30/3 the website doesn't yet appear to have any discount applied to the Kingdom toys - if the discount doesn't apply at the store you can show them the catalogue to get it fixed)

Embargo sale is here as Myer said. I called a few Myers and Kingdom wave 2 Voyagers and Deluxes are out. However the Booragoon girl said they were still not for sale. I think if the system does not allow it, we should emphasise they were for sale today.

I don't think Leader Kingdom is stocked yet.

Good chance to get your SS86 Grims. They seem to be around more now.

Last edited by griffin; 30th March 2021 at 11:06 PM. Reason: added photo and extra details