Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Animated Promo weekend with Designer Eric Siebenaler

or end up at the receptionist's home with a free CC Kit

Might just including the UM with the CC kit so Eric can 'play' straight away....

Will be weird if we give a Hasbro product to a Head Hasbro Product Designer as a gift...

Quote Originally Posted by hanprimus View Post
    Might just including the UM with the CC kit so Eric can 'play' straight away....
    your gonna give him yer Ultramangnus figure?

Quote Originally Posted by hanprimus View Post
    Wont he have a UM figure though... I mean being the Head designer now and all

Um didnt anybody get Eric's celphone or sumthink instead, coz yeah leaving it with Hasbro office well its either - nicked, bin or limbo which would be a shame to happen for such a magnificent piece of art which will signify our group goodwill to Eric (thanks to Kyle's generosity of course).
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

I would walk in and insist that it goes straight to him... or if he finishes work at around 5pm I can wait at reception until he's done and give it straight to him.

I know you're joking, because doing that will make you look like a crazy stalker.

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    I would imagine that if he had a Classics Magnus that he left it at home or in his office back in the US. It's not like he's gonna cart his collection along to work overseas!
    http://www.tfwiki.net, the Transformers Wiki - Serious intellectual discussion about transforming space robots.

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    He would have at least one of of the mould, and if not, the would be one somewhere there
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

There won't be any need for random dropping off of packages, or stalking the office for him to show up (he may well work from home). He said he would get the Hasbro people to contact us if and when he was interested in the figure. Further discussion on it is being conducted privately among those involved. I think giving him a City Commander set is a good idea, as a token of our appreciation here, but a 'package of stuff' could seem a bit lame, or fanboy obsessive.

Just some pics of the stuff I got Eric to sign:
    Jazz:

Lugnut:

Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)