A convention in London over the weekend had a few new product reveals for Transformers, and some new details.

It looks like the larger sizes of Cyberverse will also be incorporating the new armour gimmick like the Spark Armor size classes, but the armour pieces are not a separate vehicle.
Cyberverse wave 1 Ultra class for 2020 - Hotrod, Bumblebee, Clobber (the new female version of Animated Lugnut).
Cyberverse wave 1 Ultimate class for 2020 - Optimus Prime, Shockwave.

Generations WFC Earthrise - they noted that the Mercenary "faction" that we only just saw introduced into the fourth series of Trading Cards, will be toys in Earthrise, and they will have no fixed allegiance (like a bounty hunter - works for the highest price).

Studio Series - they had on display, a completely combined Devastator, with some of the unreleased toys being substituted with blue prototypes.
(the product label isn't spelled correctly, nor are the two arms on the correct side, so the London Hasbro people don't seem to be too knowledgable with this new combiner)

Botbots - two multi-packs for 2020 were revealed, each having 10 hidden capsule Botbots. One pack is made to look like a gumball machine, while the other one is made to look like a claw-grabber machine.
Hopefully the ten figures inside each box are set figures for each, and not just random capsules... but considering they had 5 of the 6 Arcade sets have duplicate re-release figures hidden inside to force you to buy extra sets, I won't be holding my breath.
As it is, they already have noted on the box that one of the 10 figures will be a limited edition gold coloured figure, with there being at least 8 gold figures. So if you want all 8 gold figures for your Botbots collection, expect to pay a premium on secondary sites like ebay, or buy multiple 10-pack boxes to find all 8 gold figures.
At the very least, if there are ten figures dedicated to each 10-pack box, you'll still need to chase up the regular coloured tenth figure in your pack that you got as the random gold figure (unless the packs have 9 dedicated figures, and a randomly packed gold figure - which I would prefer, but don't expect).