Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Thread: Netflix WFC toys and cartoon

I just translated the spoiler text... haven't seen it anywhere...

DECPTICON TEXT
    You must stay true to whom the matrix has chosen. For if you don't.. a much darker future awaits.

AUTOBOT TEXT
    The dead universe is unlike anything you've experienced... Prime

Wave 2 Netflix Voyager's have hit shelves in the USA...I really hope we see them here (esp Soundwave)!

I've been following news in Singapore where Soundwave/Optimus have been out since at least mid October. The Soundwaves quickly disappear. The Kmart exclusive model in Australia has generally soured the Netflix line for me. I've never seen a Bumblebee on the shelf - always the first to go (like Soundwave will be). Fortunately I had an extremely helpful staff member who went to the back and reserved one for me when I phoned. Otherwise, I would have missed him. The deluxe figures in general have been out of stock in the 6 or so Kmarts I visit (and some of those are in big shopping centres). Only the very outer suburbs have plenty of stock. I suspect the scalpers are buying Netflix up. So do I expect to see a Netflix Soundwave? No.

Transformers: War for Cybertron Trilogy - Earthrise Official Trailer Netflix https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8s00...hannel=Netflix

A lot of interesting things shown character wise and interested to see where they are going with this..

Except for the dull/dark/slow tone of every character in the way they speak I enjoyed Siege and look forward to sitting down with my Boy and watching the next instalment...

Worst of all there are going to be a few toys Im now going to have to track down ha! one being a titan from one of the scenes shown (a blink and you'll miss him part)
    Last edited by Flukey; 8th December 2020 at 07:15 AM.

This just looks and sounds more and more like a mid 2000s machinima
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

They wouldn?t bother doing an animation model for a character that wouldn?t get a toy, surely. So I?m not sure whether that means we?ll see them in Earthrise, Kingdom, or instead Studio Series, but glad to see the new characters. Won?t spoil the surprise here for anyone not yet watched it
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    They wouldn?t bother doing an animation model for a character that wouldn?t get a toy, surely. So I?m not sure whether that means we?ll see them in Earthrise, Kingdom, or instead Studio Series, but glad to see the new characters. Won?t spoil the surprise here for anyone not yet watched it
    If you're referring to the character who appeared behind Megatron at the end of the trailer, that character has feature prominently in leaks as the last leader class figure from the line.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.