Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 914151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Big W midyear TOYSALE !!! JUNE 16 to JULY 15

While I'm not too fussed if I can't find an Earthrise Prime (only really want it because it's cheap), I will be quite sad if I'm unable to find a Jetfire.

Also ended picking up SS Jetfire and Mixmaster and put Skylynx to layby. Will be picking him up next week.

Picked up Sky Lynx from Kawana and Optimus from Maroochydore. Was the last Sky Lynx at Kawana and they didn't have any Optimus Primes, but Maroochydore had a couple of both, which makes sense as Maroochydore is the new fancy store so they'll be pushing stock there.

Its now availible on big w online
    https://www.bigw.com.au/product/tran...-lynx/p/81485/

Quote Originally Posted by G1Optimal View Post
    It feels so pointless with the delivery fee.
    I've called Big W Campsie, Penrith and Campbelltown with none in stock. Called Narellan as well but there were 4 other people on hold for the toy section so couldn't be bothered waiting. This is infuriating.

Quote Originally Posted by Operative294 View Post
    Well, I'm unlucky on my end, when I arrived at my local Big W I saw a person at the checkout with the entire Skylynx stock.
    Next time you see someone buying a scalper-load of a limited item like that, leaving none behind (and this is for everyone else too) take a photo of the person with the toys and post it up or send it to me to post up.
    Last edited by griffin; 20th June 2020 at 12:21 AM.

They may also legitimately be buying them (eg 3 or 4 units) for friends or acquaintances that can't make it to store or have difficulty finding one.
    I wouldn't want everyone being tarred with the same brush.

Wow, I get to the Top Ryde store after 12.30, the person there searches for it, can't find any out the back and tells me to try online. Didn't have time to order till just then and Top Ryde is already out of stock for online or delivery, and only low stock in store.

I managed to get a Skylynx from the Macquarie Centre store a few hours ago. It wasn't on shelves, so I had to ask if it was out back. No idea how many are still there.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Next time you see someone buying more than 3 of a limited item like that (and this is for everyone else too) take a photo of the person with the toys and post it up or send it to me to post up.
    What do you intend to achieve with posting up the pic? I don't like where this is heading.