Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Funny Transformer Ripoffs & KOs

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by dirge View Post
    No, it's not. I've moved it into the non-TF section

(please keep in mind that we try to avoid giving free publicity to KOs)
    Just noting this previous posting, as this topic was probably started before we had a KO section to move it to... and since that section is used for information purposes not promotional purposes, I've moved it into there now. (and who says we can't have a bit of entertainment on the side, of the really bad ones)

Tiny, freakishly-white Hun-Grrr meets the real thing!

The fake one must have only had two R's in his name instead of 3

One I've had in my archives for a long time:

Robors in disouise!

The kids magazines at the supermarkets and newsagents are regulars with these KOs... at least once a year, and these were in Coles last week (Mania Magazine).
    Oversized and modified Legends Optimus and Bumblebee.

I like the "allegiance" symbols on the packaging... reminds me of the Unicron "allegiance" that some ehobby toys had on a sticker sheet.

Quote Originally Posted by zzyss View Post
    One I've had in my archives for a long time:

Robors in disouise!
    They had those at that dollar shop at the bottom of the footbridge at Hornsby. They had so many dodgy transformers there. They had some Beast wars figures there but I wasn't sure if they were KO's or legit figures. Never bought them and aren't sure if they are still there, but if the UMD movies are still at Target Carlingford, the Beast Wars KO's might still be there.
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

Local cheap shop has several upsized beast hunters commanders as deluxe in AOE style packaging.

Upscaled Huffer doesn't look too bad.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

This one time I went to Sam's Warehouse at Penrith, and they had Knock off Kre-O Transformers. Not talking about the minifigures which you can find anywhere, but the actual big sets.
    I had a photo of them in stock, but I can't find it, so here's a picture of what the set is:

Another time I went to Shenzen while on Holidays, and the funny thing about that place was the fact the only Legit thing (other than the food) they had was, 1 Human Alliance Leadfoot! Most of the Transformers they had there were dodgy, but the best Knockoff I found was a Lego Optimus Prime, which you could build and transform! Of cause, being a knockoff a lot of the pieces fell off quickly and it's now scatted in my lego boxes, but it was still a good concept. Again can't find the photos I took, but here's what it looks like:

I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

When you are doing fairly accurate KOs in Australia, you don't want to leave your contact details on the packaging.
    These look to be the same size and colourings as the 2007 Legends Movie Bumblebee toy. Just the packaging is unusual... and amusing.
    Bumblebee is one sexy beast, with the function of "looker".