Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Ozformers gaming friends list

I only have one Heroclix - black Spiderman. I only wanted it because it's kinda in scale to my G1 Transformers, and of course, Spidey was in his black symbiote costume when he fought encountered the Transformers in G1. I got it for free.

Quote Originally Posted by jacksplatt11
    some board games are cool, Monopoly is the best
    I really like Transformers Monopoly - the additional Transformers rules are cool.

I have some other TF board games (Beast Wars Mutating Card Game & Armada board game) - and I also have Transformers AttackTix but I can never find anyone to play with.

Transformers Monopoly best version ever especially if you add the Robot Heroes as the game pieces

dota?
    Wanted items:
    eHobby Orion Pax and Dion

TheDirtyDigger Guest

Quote Originally Posted by autobreadticon View Post
    dota?
    Haha...it's funny when you don't make sense!

Quote Originally Posted by autobreadticon View Post
    dota?
    Never played it but a couple of my friends rave about it

North Melbourne-bot...?

My Wii ID (although I haven't played Mario Kart Wii in months): 2489-8529-8659-4458

My Steam ID (although I haven't used steam in over a year):eruntalon/jza8@hotmail.com.

I never liked the idea of the Xbox since to me it's just a computer used exclusively for games and media.

I had meant to get a PS3 but kept putting it off, until a year after it was released there were no 60GB models left for sale in Australia, hence no backwards compatibility for PS2 games. Unfortunately not even the latest 80GB model has the emotion engine. One day I might look at purchasing a second hand 60GB unit.

I used to be a massive LAN junky back in the day, until year 12 and Uni killed off all my free time.

SteamID: Sifunex
    PS3 network: Sifun

PS3 Network: Hereticpoo
    Gamespy: Hereticpoo

I finally Bought GT5 Prologue on the weekend. I've been putting it off hoping GT5 will come out but the latest rumours are putting its release at 2010.

Its pretty good fun racing online, however there's so many retards that think its fun to just ram you in the backside, then the person who gets rammed cops the penalty! It'll be good to see a lobby system introduced to GT5.

With a lobby system at least you can weed out the fun wreckers.
    I'm surprised Sony haven't made the full version a 'complete asap' project.
    Gran Turismo has always been a console seller. The pesimist in me believes PS4 will be out before GT5, or GT5 will be pushed to PS4.

Sony: Give Me GT5 NOW!

I don't normally play online but have started on WOW about a 1 1/2 weeks ago. Splurgle - Oceania - Khaz'goroth. I'm enjoying it at the moment so will expand characters later on other realms.

Add me to the 360 clan: Chibi Rok

I have a sealed Left 4 Dead waiting to get a going over. I bought it last week and still haven't touched it!!!!