Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hasbro Pulse Fan First Friday Reveals 17.07.20

Hey guys. If you after the Coneheads then you can still buy them from Amazon CA if you are willing to use a Canadain reshipping company.

I signed up for https://www.shipbymail.com I don't know if they are any good but Google puts them at the top of their search results.

Here are there Coneheads Canada listing. https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B08...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Netflix wave 2 - not expected here (the Netflix toyline is doing too well, making it difficult to get stock for Australia)
    Really? The couple Kmarts near me in a regional area are pretty much sold out.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehirn View Post
    Really? The couple Kmarts near me in a regional area are pretty much sold out.
    That seems to be the problem. Everyone seems to want these and Australia is down the pecking order in terms of distribution so there may not be enough stock to send here.

Oh, maybe I should have read that line a couple times over haha.

Don't worry haha. It definitely seems counterintuitive at first since wouldn't they want to sell more? Guess their production's down because of covid.

That’s really disappointing to hear about difficulty with getting stock. Here’s hoping there’s some miracle and Australia gets some somehow. I’m actually surprised the first wave of Netflix toys did so well. Apart from maybe Hotlink and Megatron I thought it would be an absolute flop and they’d be longtime clearance items at Kmart.

On a side note, I wonder why Bumblebee is featured prominently on the art for WFC Kingdom, if he’s gonna only be in the Netflix exclusive line.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Urgh, Australian distribution sucks.

I'll probably grab one of those Impactors if they make it over here, the grime/scoring really suits him.

Elita-1 rocks the mold better than Arcee IMO, but I prefer the PotP one so it's a pass.
    Last edited by Ode to a Grasshopper; 19th July 2020 at 10:10 AM.

Truth be told, it wasn't necessary for Hasbro to give Rotorstorm a new head. I would have been totes okay with Spinster's head... & colour scheme too. Let the fandom lose their heads.

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    On a side note, I wonder why Bumblebee is featured prominently on the art for WFC Kingdom, if he’s gonna only be in the Netflix exclusive line.
    Wave 2 of the Netflix toyline looks like it pairs up with Earthrise (mostly earth modes), so if Bumblebee is in the Kingdom artwork, he could still have a toy in that toyline next year.
    But if it is, it would probably be a new mould since there isn't much redeco-ing you could do with the netflix version to get away with a second release (fingers crossed they finally do his cybertronian mode as a toy in the third chapter).

For those like me who are hoping Amazon Australia puts up a listing for the American stock, these are the two American links to keep an eye on in the next week or two - Coneheads - Autobots.

If you are logged in with your Australian postal address, when these are listed on the Amazon Australia site, an extra box will show up on the right side of those two product pages to re-direct you.