Thread: Studio Series 68 Deluxe Leadfoot announced.

Default Studio Series 68 Deluxe Leadfoot announced.

Looks like we'll get fully armoured versions of the Wreckers in the same size class at last!

Official Transformers page has just announced a new Deluxe version of Leadfoot with Steeljaw. Has the Target logo so will be a Target exclusive in the US at least.

https://www.facebook.com/14680597872...2159479187549/

Last edited by griffin; 21st July 2020 at 05:41 PM. Reason: added images to post

I don't see the point of having Steeljaw as it wasn't in the movie.

Mods please move to the Bayverse news section.

I was thinking for a moment that this was one of the 86 movie toys.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

People seem excited for Steeljaw, just makes the lack of Frenzy even more baffling to me as they knock out all these other tiny figs I don't care about. Ig I like the idea of getting dog even though its also just a tiny molded piece of shrapnel thats probably even less cute than the concept art because scale
    Im winding down on non-Bee Studio as I've got who I want from the earlier films and I think Leadfoot's design is dumb, this is the one wrecker I will pick up looks like a good figure. I'm confused too.

Buster when?

No group shot?

Leadfoot is decent enough. Steeljaw looks fully sick & the pick of the bunch.

A quick note from Hasbro Australia - Leadfoot is not coming to Australia, so you will need to organise it from somewhere else if you want one.

A bit lame but not surprised. Was considering getting the other 2 Wreckers if Leadfoot was available here. Probably won't be cheap to get him so won't bother now.

The old DLX looks nicer and the KOs of it are about half the price of importing the new one... so that's going to be my option :P

Still sad that again the 3rd from the wreckers will be missing from shelves in a lot of places!

Now that it has been found at retail in America, some in-hand images are showing up online, of the toy and its accessories.