Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Netflix wave 2 and more reissues coming to Kmart

Found G1 Soundwave reissue at Kmart Hyperdome (Qld) this morning, $79. No spider tags

Last edited by christalcase; 12th December 2020 at 10:25 AM.
    "sometimes the things you see might not be real and the things that are real you might not see"

Given that EB Games has the 2nd Spoiler Box, would it mean Kmart is no longer getting it? Doesn't seem like they are and the lack of UM sales maybe turned them off it.

Quote Originally Posted by Flukey View Post
    Unsure if its just me but noticed this morning that The actual website has updated to include images of netflix Prime and Soundwave, https://www.kmart.com.au/product/tra...sorted/3069804
    yes it was updated actually helps a lot can use for price matching.

Kmart's current distribution network is proving to be very unreliable... it's almost like they are several different independent retailers.
    With exclusives (and mainline waves) showing up in only one or two states, it makes it difficult to promote, as it just frustrates collectors who are being teased with items that aren't showing up in their state until weeks later or not at all... and they need to vent their frustrations somewhere, and I don't blame them if they want to shoot the messenger telling them that certain toys are now being found.

Quote Originally Posted by nalops View Post
    Given that EB Games has the 2nd Spoiler Box, would it mean Kmart is no longer getting it? Doesn't seem like they are and the lack of UM sales maybe turned them off it.
    Kmart were not expected to have it... and since it wasn't a pre-order at EB, it must have been a last minute acquisition by Hasbro Australia and offered to them, as the Kmart stock is organised months in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Kmart were not expected to have it... and since it wasn't a pre-order at EB, it must have been a last minute acquisition by Hasbro Australia and offered to them, as the Kmart stock is organised months in advance.
    Ah ok, fair enough. Nemesis at EB was meant to release yesterday but seems to have been pushed back to the 20th meaning it's up for preorder, including click and collect which had been taken down.

From what I can see among the sightings in different states in the last day or two, it looks like Kmart has suddenly sent out the Reissues to most stores, with some stores getting all four at once this week - Optimus, Soundwave, Cassette 2-packs, and wave 2 Minibots (with Gears & Warpath).
    In some stores the Optimus toys could be from a few weeks ago, and not all stores appear to be getting the Cassettes.

For box collectors, the G1 Soundwaves I've found at 2 Kmarts have a large legalese sticker on the back, covering almost all of Buzzsaw's techspec graph. I don't know how easy it is to peel off or whether damage/residue occurs.

That Kmart has security tags on voyagers? how weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyfire View Post
    For box collectors, the G1 Soundwaves I've found at 2 Kmarts have a large legalese sticker on the back, covering almost all of Buzzsaw's techspec graph. I don't know how easy it is to peel off or whether damage/residue occurs.
    The stickers aren't hard to remove... the residue is a pain though. I've removed it from my cassette packs tonight. The sticker on the back of the Soundwaves at the store I went to are on the mural, above the bios (covering Prime's face).

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister