Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: TF x BTTF Delorean Gigawatt preorder at EB/Zing

It got pushed to the week leading up to Christmas so I guess January is when it could arrive.

Just saw on FB, Toyworld Aspley has gigawatt in the shelf...

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    Just saw on FB, Toyworld Aspley has gigawatt in the shelf...
    According to the new comment, all gone. Wonder if I should make the effort to check out the one kinda near me.

Swung by Zing today to check the release date for Gigawatt. Currently listing as the 21st of December. Unfortunately I was also advised that the allocation they received was half of what they were expecting. My pre-order did not make the cut. Take it with a grain of salt as this just came from shop staff rather than higher up the food chain, but given Hasbro's track record this year I can't say I'm surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by ComradeRenko View Post
    Swung by Zing today to check the release date for Gigawatt. Currently listing as the 21st of December. Unfortunately I was also advised that the allocation they received was half of what they were expecting. My pre-order did not make the cut. Take it with a grain of salt as this just came from shop staff rather than higher up the food chain, but given Hasbro's track record this year I can't say I'm surprised.
    If true, that would explain why the pre-orders didn't last long everywhere that had Gigawatt... which is really annoying, because I've been talking up how much stock was coming here, and then we get a small portion of it, and then people miss out who were expecting to easily find it when it is released.

Did you pre-order online because mine says Pending Release although the release date it says is the 1st of Dec.

Did they refund your deposit?

It appears on mrtoys.com.au: https://www.mrtoys.com.au/action-fig...uxe-47279.html for those that missed out.

Quote Originally Posted by Thurmus View Post
    Did you pre-order online because mine says Pending Release although the release date it says is the 1st of Dec.
    I ordered online for a Click and Collect in-store pick-up. I was in the store to check the release date and paid off the outstanding amount. Cashier screwed up the payment at their end and had to call Head Office to fix it. That's when they were told about the cancellations, and to give me a full refund. Was it a story to cover their screw up? Maybe, but I'll post my experience here for general awareness.

Quote Originally Posted by SMHFConvoy View Post
    Did they refund your deposit?
    Yes, they refunded the deposit and the rest of the amount I tried to pay off. Got the full amount back.

has ebgames received stock yet my pre order also says pending