Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Transformer Tuesday reveals!

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    I would have been slightly more interested if he was in the Go! Hunter Ratchet colours (a version of movie Ratchet colours).
    Even though Mirror-verse already gave us a Ratchet in mostly white (originally using the Energon Roadblock crane-truck mould in a comic, but then using the Combiner Wars Ratchet mould for a Convention custom toy), I thought that Ratchet would look better coloured like a 1985 Constructicon (which I think were actually coloured like Ratchet in the FunPub Mirrorverse comics)... because I was remembering how FunPub would try to colour characters based on an opposing characters if possible. And a green/purple colouring reminded me of that green "movie" coloured Ehobby Ratchet from about a decade ago.

(I had initially thought FunPub had done a SG Ratchet toy, done in white and blue... but it was actually SG Soundwave, which used the Ratchet mould.)

I know I can't wait for Ton Ton's review of Ratchet!

Earthrise Runabout seems to have accidentally been leaked through Runamuck's product page on DorksideToys. Photos 4 and 6 here: https://dorksidetoys.com/products/tr...959922f7&_ss=r

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    Final reveal is up....

SG Optimus (no trailer) and SG Ratchet!!
    Too bad they won't be out here and will cost a pretty penny to collect because if that's how the final product actually looks, they are both excellent looking toys. I am a sucker for (non movie) Ratchet's but that teal and white just works. Purple Prime is just a nice tone.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Ratchets colour scheme is supposed to be based on medical uniforms.... green hospital scrubs And gloves with white gown over the top. So the green feet make some sense considering surgeons where shoe covering booties in surgery

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    Ratchets colour scheme is supposed to be based on medical uniforms.... green hospital scrubs And gloves with white gown over the top. So the green feet make some sense considering surgeons where shoe covering booties in surgery
    If that's true, that's pretty clever. Just a shame its so plain looking. Maybe some energon splats over the scrubs would enhance it. I like the idea of the SG Transformers, although my head-canon is better than the FP stories IMO. Just swapping characters (colours and personalities)over seems a bit boring so I like to make my on changes to their personalities.
    I hope tt take these up. There was a limited run of Botcon sets in Japan through e-Hobby, which iirc had the SG box set so the concept has been introduced here.
    Runabout though, man I must have! They even gave him a different head! Lucky guy!

Id like some more gold highlights in robot mode for runamuck.

It'll be my 3rd of the ER Optimus mold (assuming I'm actually getting the Netflix one from OMP) but do want at least 1 of the Ironhide/Ratchet mold so preordered the SG 2 pack from DorksideToys

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    Runabout though, man I must have! They even gave him a different head! Lucky guy!
    Yeah, wasn't expecting a new head was going to be happen...would have been fine with a straight repaint but that's appreciated.

Let's just hope he doesn't turn out to be a Euro-Disneyland exclusive or some dumb shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Sutton View Post
    Yeah, wasn't expecting a new head was going to be happen...would have been fine with a straight repaint but that's appreciated.

Let's just hope he doesn't turn out to be a Euro-Disneyland exclusive or some dumb shit.
    The thing that bugged me the most about the TFCC Runabout is they didn't give him a new head, so I wouldn't have been fine with that
    Agree with your second point though 110%