Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Leaked Kingdom & SS86 toy images

I wish Hasbro would just announce this stuff already.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

There is another fan first Friday this week... maybe they might reveal them then.
    But I think they are revealing the item I was told not to talk about until the 17th, which is the day after this online reveal.

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    Grimlock and Wheelie look super-rad
    http://snakas.blog95.fc2.com/blog-entry-7799.html
    If these are final versions, they all say 86 now where the previous ones had the individual numbers... which is a bit of a shame, as I liked the ordering system for the packaging.
    And it boggles the mind as to why Cyclonus is in Kingdom... unless they are planning to have another Cyclonus come out later for SS.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    If these are final versions, they all say 86 now where the previous ones had the individual numbers... which is a bit of a shame, as I liked the ordering system for the packaging.
    And it boggles the mind as to why Cyclonus is in Kingdom... unless they are planning to have another Cyclonus come out later for SS.
    You have to consider Earthrise/Kingdom and Studio Series TFTM as all parts of the same collection.

Earthrise has the Quintesson Judge, Allicon, Sharkticon, Kranix, Arcee, Cliffjumper, Prowl, Ironhide, Ratchet, Grapple
    WFC Netflix has Bumblebee, Soundwave
    Kingdom has Cyclonus and unconfirmed Galvatron and Earthmode Ultra Magnus
    WFC has Unicron
    Studio Series gives us Hot Rod, Scourge, Kup, Jazz, Grimlock, Wheelie and Blurr, unconfirmed Slag

Out of the packaging all of these figures are in scale (well not Unicron) and same designs, they're meant to fit together.

Throw in a reissue of Devastator and it's clear the TFTM cast is coming at us from multiple directions

If I was the Hasbro team right now I'd be getting very annoyed with the leaks happening.

Blurr would have been a great surprise as I don't think that one had been discussed before. And while the remainder had been rumoured, we didn't have any shots of Grimlock and Wheelie, so much of what I expect to be shared tomorrow has been somewhat spoiled

They're even coming with effect parts and molded with the hard points to attach them too. I'm sure numbering will be on the live action toys.

Keen to know more about this Jazz. Have they finally secured that Porsche licensing?
    Looking to buy lucky draw Armada Prime and Diaclone Marlboor Wheeljack.

Quote Originally Posted by Tha_Phantom View Post
    Keen to know more about this Jazz. Have they finally secured that Porsche licensing?
    VW and Porsche are owned by the same company aren't they? So maybe and we'll get to see on fan first Friday?

Quote Originally Posted by SMHFConvoy View Post
    VW and Porsche are owned by the same company aren't they? So maybe and we'll get to see on fan first Friday?
    That is true, but as far as day to day operations they are run by different people.
    Looking to buy lucky draw Armada Prime and Diaclone Marlboor Wheeljack.

Quote Originally Posted by Tha_Phantom View Post
    That is true, but as far as day to day operations they are run by different people.
    Just case of wait and see, if they don't it just means that Jazz's vehicle mode will look a little like Cyberverse Bumblebee's car mode.