Thread: Earthrise Galactic Odyssey Collection (5 sets)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

What is with all of the exclusives this year! I thought last year was bad, but this year, there are more exclusives in Generations than retail toys.

It also seems strange that we are getting so many reveals right now... it's not all at once like SDCC and not spaced out consistently, like having 1 reveal per week, but this week we had four reveals, which are not due out until December, so didn't need to be all rushed out at once in August.

Okay sports fans, the news you've been looking for the moment you saw a post was added here by me.

We should be getting 2 of the 5 Galactic Odyssey packs here in Australia, through Amazon Australia... but not this one.

Just a quick comment on the map inside the box...

I think it is the map that collectors are building up from parts packed inside each Earthrise toy. If so, it definitely saves me the frustration of not being able to complete it (I wouldn't want to anyway, as different parts are made with different types of cardboard and different levels of darkness, ruining the look of the total map).
    It kinda spoils the slow reveal of that part-works map though, as the planets were slowly being revealed from left to right, and now it is all there, spoiling most of the surprises... like the planet in the bottom right looking suspiciously like Unicron (horns and ring). But I thought that planet on the part-works map was Cybertron... unless it is a spoiler in the next chapter of Generations, in that Cybertron is really Unicron. (a bit like the shocking revelation in TFPrime cartoon and the Last Knight movie that Unicron was Earth all this time)
    I could be wrong, and one of the other planets on the map was already labelled as Cybertron and I got mixed up.

EDIT - okay, having a quick refresher of the map parts so far revealed, the planet at the bottom right that looks like Unicron, actually is Unicron, as it is the map piece that comes with Scorponok. The speculation is that the planet in the middle that is on fire, is Cybertron.
    Last edited by griffin; 28th August 2020 at 08:31 PM.