Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pulse-Con preview of 4 Kingdom toys

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Pulse-Con preview of 4 Kingdom toys

Four Kingdom figures have now been officially revealed, including two (Cyclonus and Megatron) who we haven't seen already from the leaks: https://news.tfw2005.com/2020/09/23/...evealed-420121

Cyclonus looks really good, but I'm worried that an even better Studio Series version of him will get released.
    LOL

Cyclonus is fantastic. Exactly what I wanted for one of my favourite G1 characters. The RTS deluxe has served me well, but he’s going to be doing armada duty now. Hopefully Kingdom Galvatron has just as much cartoon goodness. I have been on the fence about the BW characters, but Megatron has really blown me away, he looks amazing and I may end up folding and going all out with the S1 cast. Hopefully work kicks back up by the time Kingdom comes around.

Looking forward to hopefully more reveals including Studio Series Scourge, Hot Rod and Kup, though I won’t be getting the latter.

Quote Originally Posted by Sol_Bad View Post
    Cyclonus looks really good, but I'm worried that an even better Studio Series version of him will get released.
    LOL
    Pretty sure this Cyclonus is meant to go with all the Studio Series 86 guys, as well as Kingdom Galvatron and the like. They’re just split between the two Generations sublines for space reasons.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    Pretty sure this Cyclonus is meant to go with all the Studio Series 86 guys, as well as Kingdom Galvatron and the like. They’re just split between the two Generations sublines for space reasons.
    That's what I thought too, anyway if there is a SS'86 Cyclonus, buy both and sell the one you don't want.

I don't understand them either, so I think we have to wait until the weekend for the full toyline reveal and rundown by Hasbro, to properly understand what the gimmicks are for Kingdom... we are just getting a snippet preview of what is being revealed in two days time.

The "core" size class has the same RRP in America as the Micromaster 2-pack size class, so the size of the toy will be about double the volume of a Siege/Earthrise Micromaster... and if there is an intention to have a Deluxe class version of Core class toys, that would probably be what they are talking about, having toys that scale to different size classes.

Either it comes with a tiny figure of Rattrap (probably in rat mode) that can be posed with other Kingdom toys or other Rattrap toys for scale, or they are referring to the Basic size Rattrap as a mini-figure. That's my take.

Or else it was a typo, and should have said KINGDOM instead of RATTRAP.

It's a typo, it supposed to say,

"...Mini-figure allows fans to collect a mini version of the iconic character to pose out with other *KINGDOM* toys at larger scales"

Look at the copy written for Cheetor.

Quote Originally Posted by Zommael View Post
    Four Kingdom figures have now been officially revealed, including two (Cyclonus and Megatron) who we haven't seen already from the leaks: https://news.tfw2005.com/2020/09/23/...evealed-420121
    I hate to be that guy, but Cyclonus was leaked along with the Top Gun Transformer months ago.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

That Megatron looks amazing.