Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Official Photos of Studio Series 86 Hotrod and Jazz Revealed.

Quote Originally Posted by SMHFConvoy View Post
    I firmly believe it was a mistake. As I said, I only learnt the 14 was also a hate symbol yesterday. It's obscure, the people at Hasbro are only human and they've got other brands besides Transformers to look after as well.
    He was number 14 in the Diaclone numbering and if people look at the original G1 catalogue, he is numbered 14 there as well.

http://comic-cons.xyz/wp-content/upl...talog-1984.jpg

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

There we go, totally harmless. I guess we're on edge because of POTP which was undeniably intentional, but this is just an unfortunate coincidence. Regardless, I'll be scrubbing off that 1 as soon as I get it.
    Looking to buy lucky draw Armada Prime and Diaclone Marlboor Wheeljack.

Oh crap. I only just realised Jazz's animation model has no wing doors.

Still as far as Jazz goes I'm going to stick with my United Jazz. That's just an amazing figure with an amazing redeco.

I could be persuaded to get a SS86 Jazz if he fits the roll of Action Master Jazz in my collection, but a RED figure would probably be better for that anyway.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

I can't help but think that the backdrop for Hot Rod might have been better as Lookout Mountain rather than inside Unicron's head...unless they're just not going to do a Rodimus Prime figure.

Quote Originally Posted by Ode to a Grasshopper View Post
    I can't help but think that the backdrop for Hot Rod might have been better as Lookout Mountain rather than inside Unicron's head...unless they're just not going to do a Rodimus Prime figure.
    I really want a Rodimus in the current scale. POTP Rodimus is just way too big. I'm not super obsessed with scale, but it's nice a nice to have feature for me.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Last edited by griffin; 18th October 2020 at 12:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    I really want a Rodimus in the current scale. POTP Rodimus is just way too big. I'm not super obsessed with scale, but it's nice a nice to have feature for me.
    Thats why I ended up getting Rodimus Unicronus to go with Skyshadow

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    I think one of the rumour listings had Rodimus for next year...
    As a Commander class too...

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Is the inner bot too small for what you'd like? He seemed to scale well with Galveston. Ive also seen people give him Perceptor's rifle for a more G1 look

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    As a Commander class too...
    It’s hard to tell with the rumours. I know sources have said Rodimus Prime, but I think all the talk of him being a Commander class has been speculation/hoping with no source mentioning the size. He very could well be the Commander for 2020, but I think Leader is more likely.

I never thought we’d be seeing Leader/Voyager size Dinobots, and here I am eating my hat.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust