Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Buzzworthy Bumblebee new toy/line

Not a perfect toy, but I guess the main attraction is the alt mode. I’ll get one. We really should have got saucer Bee in Siege, same for Wheeljack. Quite unlikely but I hope we see him too at some point.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

I love that they made the back kibble look like an actual backpack (jetpack) to shut up those who apparently display their figures from behind.
    Looking to buy lucky draw Armada Prime and Diaclone Marlboor Wheeljack.

What are the yellow sticks for?

Energon rods from ep 1 of G1.

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Tha_Phantom View Post
    I love that they made the back kibble look like an actual backpack (jetpack) to shut up those who apparently display their figures from behind.
    Well, we don't all have them lined up in an identity parade just cos they're Cons... My Wheeljack has his back to the viewer permanently because he's working on something/one.

Anyway, yes, at last! And it appears to be some variety of deluxe class toy, going by the parts and number of transformation steps.

Griffin, any particular reason to think we might not get this? The other Buzzworthy stuff has shown up, hasn't it?

-edit- ah, right, I see now, it's another Target exclusive
    Last edited by JJJ; 28th June 2021 at 09:31 AM.

It seems very small in robot mode, just seeing from how it sits in the package.

But I assume a lot of the mass has gone into the vehicle mode - for reference, the whole chest looks to only take up a portion of the saucer's nose.
    Last edited by Seraphim Prime; 28th June 2021 at 02:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim Prime View Post
    It seems very small in robot mode, just seeing from how it sits in the package.

But i assume a lot of the mas has gone into the vehicle mode - for reference, the whole chest looks to only take up a portion of the saucer's nose.
    I would be shocked if it wasn't the same size as the Netflix Bumblebee in robot mode. Both that and Cliffjumper have a lot of empty space in their standard deluxe packaging too.

Quote Originally Posted by JJJ View Post
    Griffin, any particular reason to think we might not get this? The other Buzzworthy stuff has shown up, hasn't it?

-edit- ah, right, I see now, it's another Target exclusive
    I don't know if it will be at Target in the US, but on the list at the beginning of the year of Buzzworthy toys expected for Australia, this one wasn't on there. But it doesn't mean that we won't get it, as plans change, or it may have been left off the list by accident.
    I will have to ask, but might not get an answer if it hasn't been confirmed for here yet.

Okay... it will indeed be at Target in America for us$23... which is almost their rrp for Voyager class, despite this toy looking like it is smaller than a Deluxe.
    If it comes here it would be $40-45... and we thought the 2pack Bumblebee was expensive.
    https://www.seibertron.com/transform...mblebee/46053/

It's a deluxe. Our standard retail price for a deluxe is $40, even though the big chains sell for less. I'll just be happy if it turns up.