Page 71 of 124 FirstFirst ... 516166676869707172737475768191 ... LastLast

Thread: The New Transformers Trivia Game Thread!

I can think of more than 2... but I'll talk about that more after this question is answered.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    I can think of more than 2... but I'll talk about that more after this question is answered.
    Well I can too, now that Dirge has dragged my concept of G1 past 1990 with Skydive and Falcon...

For the sake of this question, by G1 I was using the narrow, man-on-the-street definition of "the US Transformers toys between 1984 and 1990." (Not Japanese Transformers or post 1990 'Euro' exclusives, reissues etc. If we're counting these then yes, I can think of more than two as well.) I'm looking for unique box art images, not just the same repeated image on backing cards like the Rescue Force or Euro Constructicons.

This wasn't specified in your original question - but I guess you've qualified it now. Please be careful in future though. You are obliged to award any correct answers as per the wording of your question, even if it's not necessarily what you may have been initially thinking of.

The answer I was looking for was:

Action Masters Bumblebee (on AM Optimus Prime and AM Wheeljack's packaging) and Action Masters Soundwave (on AM Megatron and AM Axer's packaging.)

The way the original question was phrased, however, Dirge's answer (which was kind of phrased in the form of a question) is correct:

Predator Skydive (MW Skywarp and Thundercracker) and Falcon (MW Megatron and Megaplex.)

And any of the European Constructicons or Rescue Force would be correct too.

Were there any other correct answers I missed, Mr. G. Prime?

Well I was thinking about the "new" G1 Constructicons and Rescue Force. So uh... did anyone win?

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Well I was thinking about the "new" G1 Constructicons and Rescue Force. So uh... did anyone win?
    Um... not as such. But since you and Dirge both had answers that would have fit the original question, either of you should feel free to ask the next one.

I don't follow the trivia topics unless asked to check something out, and just wanted to mention that, even though the complex questions seem to get some frustrated discussion and point clarification, I find that a lot of the trivia here is very enlightning. It makes for an interesting read, including the 'frustrated discussion' that fleshes out the random info only a bunch of hard-core fans would know.
    Now that I've said that (which is technically off-topic), please feel free to continue with the gaming.

well its been well over 36 hours so heres a newie

In Transformers Headmasters which 3 Autobots leave the series to find a more peacefull part of the galaxy?

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

Rodimus, Kup & Blurr

or in the star tv dub

Roadimus, Geezer and Wally