Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GEN Selects Transmutate revealed

Default GEN Selects Transmutate revealed

The next Transformers Generations Selects toy to be officially revealed is WFC-GS25 - Transmutate (DLX bronze/blue redeco Kingdom Paleotrex).

The official images were posted up on the official Transformers fb page, and I can let you know that this is expected to be released in Australia, around July.

As of right now, it hasn't appeared on the sites that get these from Hasbro Australia (like EBGames), but could be listed somewhere soon.

It is Deluxe sized, so should have the usual $40-45 price tag here.

If you are fairly new to Transformers and don't know much about this character from the Beast Wars cartoon in the late 1990s, have a read of this article here.

Last edited by griffin; 24th February 2021 at 09:20 PM.

Bit of a weird use of that mould, but they didn’t exactly have a lot of options to choose from. I supposed there’s always the 10th Anniversary build-a-figure for accuracy, or the nice FunPub redeco Arcee if this doesn’t float your boat.

I hope we end up seeing Rampage/Protoform X in the mainline (an interesting character), though things don’t seem likely, given the rumours that we are likely missing out on two of the S1 Predacons altogether in Kingdom.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

I would have preferred to see a re-release of the 2006 toy, with a slight redesign to give it articulation to the limbs to make it a proper action figure. Because that 2006 toy had limited articulation, and often doesn't balance to be able to stand without limbs sticking out to allow it to stand without falling over.... but it was a perfect representation of the BW cartoon character, who doesn't transform, so didn't need an alt-mode.

I'll admit at first I was feeling pretty meh, but the more I see it the more it's growing on me. Especially the colour combination.
    Looking to buy lucky draw Armada Prime and Diaclone Marlboor Wheeljack.

I'm waiting till we see Kingdom Tracks. Seems Hasbro has slowed down a bit on their reveals....

$59.99 at Popcultcha if anyone cares.

Quote Originally Posted by Deano85 View Post
    I'm waiting till we see Kingdom Tracks. Seems Hasbro has slowed down a bit on their reveals....
    I was expecting there to be a FFF or similar stream this week to coincide with when Toyfair normally occurs, but it seems Hasbro isn't in a mood to reveal new figures at the moment.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

That seems way too high for a deluxe. Hoping that gets corrected otherwise they will not sell.

Quote Originally Posted by nalops View Post
    That seems way too high for a deluxe. Hoping that gets corrected otherwise they will not sell.
    Same price as the Selects Voyager Red Wing

Zing and EB Games have Transmutate up for pre-order (currently due in July) for $40