Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Netflix wave 3 toys

It seems like I'm in the minority and actually interested in all of these figures - except Primal and Rattrap which I already have.

I'd seen the darker coloured Cheetor early enough to decide I wanted that version rather than the regular release, and the other deluxes are interesting enough to double dip on moulds for in my mind.

As others have said - it would have been a great opportunity for a red Mirage, which remains one of the few Diaclone homages not done yet.

Looks like the 3rd Spoiler Box has been leaked by a UK retailer and it's a tad disappointing.....

Do not click the link unless you want to be *ahem* spoiled:

https://www.smythstoys.com/uk/en-gb/...-pack/p/197868

Quote Originally Posted by nalops View Post
    Looks like the 3rd Spoiler Box has been leaked by a UK retailer and it's a tad disappointing.....
    No different to the other spoiler box's really.

Do not click the link unless you want to be *ahem* spoiled:

https://www.smythstoys.com/uk/en-gb/...-pack/p/197868
    What a waste of a slot. There are plenty of WFC leader repaints they could put in that spot and I really don’t care too much if they don’t show in the show itself.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

I don't think the contents have ever been a spoiler (particularly since the main character inside is actually shown on one side of the box)... and this one feels the same to me.
    (although... the strap-on Matrix screams plot device - if it isn't something in the cartoon, it is a bizarre element to have included... then again, was the gimmick of cubes in putty ever related to something in the cartoon, considering it appears to be in all three boxes)

Contents of the box mirrored from that UK site.

Three sides of the box was also revealed today on the Walmart website, which is significantly different to the first two (which was a little too similar if you didn't see the character art on the side).

I don't mind the spoiler pack being Megatron. I'm just disappointed that it's the same Megatron that's already been released many times - even twice now within the Netflix line.

I was hoping it might instead be the Earthrise mould.

It'll be the 5th Siege Megatron plus the 2 Earthrise ones... And I have 3 (just got Netflix Megatron yesterday) plus G2 and I kinda still want the 35th Animation one.

Then again, I really really want the purple Paleotrex. Guess I'll just stick an Autobot logo on the Wave 1 version. Hopefully does end up cheap like the Ultra Magnus.

Official images of the four Deluxe toys now up on the UK site that had the Leader box.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Official images of the four Deluxe toys now up on the UK site that had the Leader box.
    Is it bad that despite already having G2 Sideswipe and Gen Selects Deep Cover, I now want the Netflix Deep Cover and original Siege Sideswipe to go with Red Alert and Tigertrack plus complete the colours......

Edit: Oh wait, there's that rumoured Earth Sideswipe. Hmmmmmm

Is it bad that despite already having G2 Sideswipe and Gen Selects Deep Cover, I now want the Netflix Deep Cover and original Siege Sideswipe to go with Red Alert and Tigertrack plus complete the colours......

Edit: Oh wait, there's that rumoured Earth Sideswipe. Hmmmmmm
    I also saw the rumoured ER Sideswipe and it was on the same list of rumours along side "Earthrise Deep Cover". I think it's what we've already been shown (as opposed to a remold to an Earthen car).
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.