Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Netflix wave 3 toys

Hasbro in America have sent out another one of their toy promotion boxes to American fansites again, this time to feature the 3rd chapter of the Netflix cartoon, and noting the 25th anniversary of Beast Wars.
    Even though these promo boxes are getting smaller (the first ones during the Movie years were filled with dozens of toys, or the entire set of a Botbots toys), they are still beautiful creations by Hasbro marketing, with an amazing outer box, and a number of included visual materials... and it has always been a shame that they are only sent to Americans, particularly when at least one fansite has been seen selling theirs on ebay in the past, despite it being a free gift (they should give them away in a competition if they don't want to keep it).
    (I just want those gorgeous outer boxes to have on display, as I'm likely to have bought all the toys anyway... I'd just hate to think that any of them get thrown away.)

The contents of this promo pack...
    - 4 randomly selected toys (2 from the 3rd wave of Netflix Deluxes, and 2 of 3 different toys from wave 2 of Kingdom).
    - Issue 1 of IDW's Beast Wars comic
    - Complete Season 1 of the 1996 Beast Wars cartoon on DVD (an exclusive not-for-sale case and 4 discs, which would be worth more than the contents that few people getting this box would even be playing on DVD anymore)
    - 4 art prints promoting the 3rd chapter of the Netflix cartoon

The Allspark site have posted up photos of their pack, which had almost all different toys in theirs. Everything else was the same though.

Anyone want to know the wave 3 leader spoilers???

Both were marked Decepticon this time

DECEPTICON TEXT 1
    take the matrix
    megatron then the
    allspark may it have
    mercy on you

DECEPTICON TEXT 2
    with the matrix in hand
    i can win the allspark
    and use it to reshape
    cybertron in my image

Any word on Wave 3 Voyagers showing up anytime soon? Was hoping to get Sparkless Seeker.

Quote Originally Posted by nalops View Post
    Any word on Wave 3 Voyagers showing up anytime soon? Was hoping to get Sparkless Seeker.
    I'm sure you have seen the TFW post saying they just hit US retail... so I would hope soon. I have a Kmart pretty close by I go to every 2 to 3 days and do a check - as of now they STILL have the WFC Netflix Voyager tag on the shelf with an "out of stock" ticket beside it. So they are clearly expecting stock, but its been a damn long wait. Waiting on news myself, but the instant I find them on the shelf I will be posting it up. I'd like to know if there is an expected timeframe to save some time and fuel (also sick of those damned Covid check in's).

Hopefully but unfortunately, that doesn't guarantee it'll show up here soon. Heck, some stuff showed up here before the US. Distribution has been weird this year.

I'm in a Facebook group that imports Transformers so I'll be able to get them via Asia, more expensive but bearable, but it'd be great if they still showed up here.

Good luck on your hunts.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogboy View Post
    I'm sure you have seen the TFW post saying they just hit US retail... so I would hope soon. I have a Kmart pretty close by I go to every 2 to 3 days and do a check - as of now they STILL have the WFC Netflix Voyager tag on the shelf with an "out of stock" ticket beside it. So they are clearly expecting stock, but its been a damn long wait. Waiting on news myself, but the instant I find them on the shelf I will be posting it up. I'd like to know if there is an expected timeframe to save some time and fuel (also sick of those damned Covid check in's).
    Those tags usually say a EDD (estimates delivery date).... what do they say?

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    I'll double check tomorrow when I go to have a look, didn't know that. But I'm pretty sure it's the same ticket they have had up since wave 2. Same at Kippa Ring, they have the ticket up with out of stock.

We're seeing the wave 3 voyagers starting to arrive on Kmart shelves here in NZ now... but not the deluxes lol. Distribution is really weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    Okay updating this (and I'll post in the other thread) the EDD is 28 07 21. So, tomorrow.

Sorry for late update - had a lot going on.