Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: GEN Selects Black Zarak listings in Australia

Quote Originally Posted by Defcon View Post
    I'm starting to wonder, it's been a while waiting for this. When it's released maybe a lot who were keen on this, may not want it anymore. I have certainly tempered my interest, still will pick it up cause I have a pre order. I feel like this with a lot of things at the moment, but when I have it in hand I'm usually happy. I was expecting this initially to be a fairly limited release, because it was classified as Select, but they upgraded it to be part of the Legacy Line? just speculating it shouldn't be hard to get.
    It’s ‘legacy selects’ like how selects has been ‘war for cybertron selects’ or something along those lines

I just spoke to the manager of my local EB Games. He said he's just gotten an email saying my Black Zarak has to be paid in full before they will send it to the store. Ouch...
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

I just got a call from my EB saying the same thing. Part of the rationale was that it is in "high demand".

How much did you guys have paid off? Mine is half done so far….

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    I just spoke to the manager of my local EB Games. He said he's just gotten an email saying my Black Zarak has to be paid in full before they will send it to the store. Ouch...
    Does that mean that they have them (in the country)?

It’s down for 21st

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    How much did you guys have paid off? Mine is half done so far….
    I'm only owing about $120ish. Seems petty they would require the rest before sending it.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

I'm only owing about $120ish. Seems petty they would require the rest before sending it.
    They started after unicron shipped… probably to many in stores that weren’t ready for finalisation.

Last few big things had this condition…. Especially haslabs

I spoke to a staff member at EB when I went in to finalise it. She said it's to do with people preordering limited edition items and never collecting them.

I spoke to a staff member at EB when I went in to finalise it. She said it's to do with people preordering limited edition items and never collecting them.
    Odd, I've not received any communication explaining that was the case.
    The young lady I spoke to didn't mention any of that. Just that it'll be released on the 21st pending no delays, & that I can just come in and finalise it on the day, to wait for a phone call or automated text message. I still have $250 to pay off on it also.

Perhaps your store is using that as a reason for people to pay up on time & not leave it hanging ? I dunno...