Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: GEN Selects Black Zarak listings in Australia

Yeah it could be due to space to store, and the solo stores experience with people collecting….

Sometimes no matter what people just don’t collect… no matter how many calls… (that’s how I got a PS5 a couple of weeks ago…. Manager was sick of chasing the orderer for 2 months)

I think it is a fair concept, to have the more expensive items paid for before they get shipped around the country and then stuck at a store that may not be able to sell it (instead, keeping it at their main warehouse and listing it on the website for shipping)... but they need to change their future product listings to accommodate the possibility that full payment might be required at the time they get the products from the distributor, NOT change the conditions afterwards.

I'd like to see them set up a waiting list, for people who missed out on pre-ordering it (due to limited stock numbers available like with Black Zarak), to take up the items that are not fully paid for at the time of their release.

Considering the amount of time we have to pay off those expensive pre-order items, a couple of days difference shouldn't be a problem... and if we can't afford it before its release, maybe our priorities are off, and we just have to sacrifice not getting certain toy items (or get them later when we can better afford them, even if they cost more). I've had to do that with quite a few items in the past, and it really sucks, but I know that my money is needed for something more important, like rent, or the car, or something else that I don't "need" but just want more than the toy I have to sacrifice (until later).

I'm in agreement. I'm fine with paying in advance. As a retail employee, it sucks having expensive items on the shelf you can't move. I'm just not happy they didn't notify us about it months ago, or when we ordered in the first place.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Just got charged by zing should have it by the end of the month

Now to find a grand maximus and I’m done with big g1 bots

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxius._ View Post
    Just got charged by zing should have it by the end of the month

Now to find a grand maximus and I’m done with big g1 bots
    Metro Titan and Guardian Robot say hello.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    Perhaps your store is using that as a reason for people to pay up on time & not leave it hanging ? I dunno...
    That's hilarious, given some stores never call.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Metro Titan and Guardian Robot say hello.
    Actually we had a leak of guardian robot didnt we
    Well i guess I’ll have to get at least one of them, and metrotitan

Has anyone gotten a call or text from EB Games today to say Black Zarak is in?

Picked up Black Zarak from Zing. Stock arrived instore today, and I made my final payment. They said they were going to ring people today. Very busy, so many customers, I was relieved they had it instore.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Has anyone gotten a call or text from EB Games today to say Black Zarak is in?
    A day late, but just had a call to say mines arrived & is ready to be collected