Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GEN Selects Black Zarak listings in Australia

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default GEN Selects Black Zarak listings in Australia

It's up and seems reasonably priced: https://www.zingpopculture.com.au/pr...k-zarak-figure

Quote Originally Posted by The Letter M View Post
    It's up and seems reasonably priced: https://www.zingpopculture.com.au/pr...k-zarak-figure
    Oh wow, will try to get this definitely.

Boom! ordered!

I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Black Zarak is now gone from Zing website.... hope you all got your orders in

I spoke to a staff member at EB when I went in to finalise it. She said it's to do with people preordering limited edition items and never collecting them.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    I spoke to a staff member at EB when I went in to finalise it. She said it's to do with people preordering limited edition items and never collecting them.
    Odd, I've not received any communication explaining that was the case.
    The young lady I spoke to didn't mention any of that. Just that it'll be released on the 21st pending no delays, & that I can just come in and finalise it on the day, to wait for a phone call or automated text message. I still have $250 to pay off on it also.

Perhaps your store is using that as a reason for people to pay up on time & not leave it hanging ? I dunno...

Yeah it could be due to space to store, and the solo stores experience with people collecting….

Sometimes no matter what people just don’t collect… no matter how many calls… (that’s how I got a PS5 a couple of weeks ago…. Manager was sick of chasing the orderer for 2 months)

I think it is a fair concept, to have the more expensive items paid for before they get shipped around the country and then stuck at a store that may not be able to sell it (instead, keeping it at their main warehouse and listing it on the website for shipping)... but they need to change their future product listings to accommodate the possibility that full payment might be required at the time they get the products from the distributor, NOT change the conditions afterwards.

I'd like to see them set up a waiting list, for people who missed out on pre-ordering it (due to limited stock numbers available like with Black Zarak), to take up the items that are not fully paid for at the time of their release.

Considering the amount of time we have to pay off those expensive pre-order items, a couple of days difference shouldn't be a problem... and if we can't afford it before its release, maybe our priorities are off, and we just have to sacrifice not getting certain toy items (or get them later when we can better afford them, even if they cost more). I've had to do that with quite a few items in the past, and it really sucks, but I know that my money is needed for something more important, like rent, or the car, or something else that I don't "need" but just want more than the toy I have to sacrifice (until later).