Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Generations selects artfire

Default Generations selects artfire

With targetmaster Nightstick (Siege Singe redeco) plus four blast effects

https://news.tfw2005.com/2021/05/19/...evealed-433630

Last edited by griffin; 20th May 2021 at 05:34 PM. Reason: added mirrored images

Looks great! Probably one of my favourites deco wise of any bot--- might get it as a mini-me for MP-37

This is what I find slightly annoying. They can make Artfire look right in terms of colour (he really does look like a small MP-37) but not Inferno. They can recolour the feet, head area and cab white for Artfire but they couldn't make the ladder, head wings and hose white for Inferno.

I actually really like the look of this.

I am aware that there were issues with the mold when it started life as Grapple to do with breakage. Were these rectified for the Inferno release?
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Quote Originally Posted by SharkyMcShark View Post
    I actually really like the look of this.

I am aware that there were issues with the mold when it started life as Grapple to do with breakage. Were these rectified for the Inferno release?
    Yes, they were. The pegs are shorter so they don't get stuck. The holes might also be different but I don't have Grapple to confirm.

Quote Originally Posted by nalops View Post
    Yes, they were. The pegs are shorter so they don't get stuck. The holes might also be different but I don't have Grapple to confirm.
    Thanks nalops.

I'll keep my eye on this one.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Here are my Grapple and Inferno. Nalops is right, the shorter peg means I don't have any concern with peg breakage unlike Grapple (you sweat blood with that). The stock photo above looks like it has the short peg. Holes are the same.

Artfire is (kinda) on Amazon Australia for pre-order, at au$68 for September 1st.
    The actual page (here) is still showing as an error, but if you go to the official Hasbro page of Transformers pre-orders (here) it should be near the top and it gives you a tab to pre-order it without going to the product page.

It might still show up on EB Games, but probably not for less.

Done, thanks!

Official product details....

Transformers Generations Selects WFC-GS26 Voyager Artfire and Nightstick

This Artfire figure is inspired by the original Japanese 1987 Targetmaster figure and comes with his Targetmaster partner, Nightstick, like in the original release. The Artfire figure converts from robot to firetruck mode in 18 steps and Nightstick figure converts from robot to blaster mode in 4 steps. Figures come with shoulder blaster, blaster and 2 removable fire hose accessories, plus 4 blast effects. Attach blast effects to Nightstick figure in blaster mode. Firetruck mode features extendable ladder that can be ratcheted to different angles. If you missed the special edition United toy or the G1 original repaint of Inferno, get this awesome set!
    Artfire is a redeco of the Kingdom Voyager Inferno mold which includes his Targetmaster partner Nightstick (Siege Singe redeco) plus four blast effects (2 from Siege Firedrive and 2 from Siege Aimless now in blue). This release is inspired by the Japanese exclusive G1 Artfire from 1987.
    It is about us$36 in America.... which makes our au$68 on Amazon (EB Games would be more expensive) a bit pricey... but, probably still slightly cheaper than importing with postage from America.